Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Cross over

GreenWind

Nimbus has not joined with the heroic forces yet. He has not been told of the situation, if memory serves. If it were just Malchoir, I would go ahead and go with GreenWind’s suggestion. However, with Nimbus here, we may need a rewind for this situation.

I have given it some thought and, well… I think a rewind is best. I think it is simpler that way. After all, what if someone new joins the RP during the flashback? Things could get a bit confusing. That and, well, a flashback can get a bit clunky if it is very long. After all, if it lasts a fair while, after the flashback concludes we may end up scrambling to get a grip on where we were before the flashback.

I have given it some thought and, well… I think a rewind is best. I think it is simpler that way. After all, what if someone new joins the RP during the flashback? Things could get a bit confusing. That and, well, a flashback can get a bit clunky if it is very long. After all, if it lasts a fair while, after the flashback concludes we may end up scrambling to get a grip on where we were before the flashback.

Ok will do a rewind only up to when we started to invade the enemy base ok see you there

Wait, a rewind? I don't understand we just go back to where Lightning puts the spell on them?

Yes since joat is confused on how to put Malichor in the plan as we are we have to go back for him

(edited)

“M4A1 supressed and a USP .45 supressed”

Can you give me descriptions? Most importantly for Malchoir, how many hands are required to wield each of those two? Also, how would Malchoir and Nimbus carry them when not in use? I doubt either would double-wield them and, well, neither of them are wearing the required clothes or backpacks to carry a gun without hands.

Edited by Joat