Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Cross over

GreenWind

I do hope you meant that with less hostility than it sounded like, F-22brony.

I can try a less experimental character people think I should play it safer, though.

(edited)

Ah.

Anyway, I do not have a specific teleport destination in mind, so I shall let the GM decide which location is best, plot-wise, for Silka to appear.

EDIT: Oh! I nearly forgot to mention a very important detail. Unless this detail is overridden by the GM (I am perfectly fine with it if it is), the MLP dimension is unaware of the existence of the Interdimensional Protection Agency. As such, the IPA would likely make her destination a place where nobody will see her teleport in.

Edited by Joat

(edited)

Ah.

Anyway, I do not have a specific teleport destination in mind, so I shall let the GM decide which location is best, plot-wise, for Silka to appear.

EDIT: Oh! I nearly forgot to mention a very important detail. Unless this detail is overridden by the GM (I am perfectly fine with it if it is), the MLP dimension is unaware of the existence of the Interdimensional Protection Agency. As such, the IPA would likely make her destination a place where nobody will see her teleport in.

Silka will teleport to the everfree forest so you can make your way to through to the others later on Edited by GreenWind