Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Arena

Zalgo

oh god... i'm sorry i take everything seriously because i am non-verbal! i'm sorry! if i had known it was a joke i wouldn't have said anything!

OOC: I wont be able to post for a few days so someone could take over my character for a little while or something...sorry :/

just dont kill me off please!!!!

(edited)

Oh boy... Nothing can kill deadpool... Nothing.. Really... No I'm serious Posted ImageNOTHING

Not true, you can decapitate him, stick a sword into the head through the neck, swirl it around, liquifying his brain, and then repeatedly hit it against the ground, until it was nothing but a floppy bag with pieces of his skull in it.

Then you push the rest of him into a volcano.

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)
  • Brohoof 1

Not true, you can decapitate him, stick a sword into the head through the neck, swirl it around, liquifying his brain, and then repeatedly hit it against the ground, until it was nothing but a floppy bag with pieces of his skull in it.

Then you push the rest of him into a volcano.

Creative... But he isn't the only one who can Become a Zombie... Posted Image

(edited)

are we starting soon?

i'm seriously getting annoyed with how long it's taking people to post!

(not just on this blog but everyone! seem's like everyone just died or somthing!)

didn't we say this RP would start like 3 day's ago?!

Edited by jdor11

are we starting soon?

i'm seriously getting annoyed with how long it's taking people to post!

(not just on this blog but everyone! seem's like everyone just died or somthing!)

didn't we say this RP would start like 3 day's ago?!

Waiting for Zalgo. Where the HELL did he go?

(edited)

I killed him with a deadly neurotoxin which is why the mods tried to ban me so I couldn't flood the forums with a deadly neurotoxin. Now excuse me while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters.

Edited by POnYDOS

so sorry but i just destroyed your neurotoxin emitter's with .... the lemons!!!

look! it's been 4 day's since we said this RP would start

and im getting a bit inpatient, so can we please just start this thing already? even without zalgo!

so sorry but i just destroyed your neurotoxin emitter's with .... the lemons!!!

look! it's been 4 day's since we said this RP would start

and im getting a bit inpatient, so can we please just start this thing already? even without zalgo!

all in good time. I don't think it's fair to steal his RP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
(edited)

I've been back for a while. But I forgot about this RP. (i am so sorry, i accidently clicked "mark all read" so I didn't know that there was any new posts) I'm wondering if anyone is still interested in doing the RP. I will be gone until Sunday, then the RP will ACTUALLY START on Monday.

Also, if anyone else that isn't there decided they wanted to join (or change characters) please quote this post.

Edited by Zalgo

I've been back for a while. But I forgot about this RP. (i am so sorry, i accidently clicked "mark all read" so I didn't know that there was any new posts) I'm wondering if anyone is still interested in doing the RP. I will be gone until Sunday, then the RP will ACTUALLY START on Monday.

Also, if anyone else that isn't there decided they wanted to join (or change characters) please quote this post.

I'm still interested and also, I would like to change my character to Zer0. Cool Cool Cool he is.

(edited)

Can I be the Greek goddess Artemis?

No, I'm sorry. :(

Gods are a bit too OP. You can be a Demi god, however.

--------------

Also, everyone please choose one weapon/Tool and two survival items. (food, water, fire, etc.)

Your natural powers will be slightly decreased until a bit later on.

I'm still interested and also, I would like to change my character to Zer0. Cool Cool Cool he is.

Could I have a link to the character?

Also, it's awesome that you still want to join :)

Edited by Zalgo

No, I'm sorry. :(

Gods are a bit too OP. You can be a Demi god, however.

--------------

Also, everyone please choose one weapon/Tool and two survival items. (food, water, fire, etc.)

Your natural powers will be slightly decreased until a bit later on.

Could I have a link to the character?

Also, it's awesome that you still want to join :)

Link: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Zer0

Also, for the the weapon, I choose his katana and for the survival items, I have no idea. Maybe 2 health kits? I don't even know if he's human, alien or robot. I think he's an alien though since he only has 4 fingers.

Edited by Spartan L0LZ

Link: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Zer0

Also, for the the weapon, I choose his katana and for the survival items, I have no idea. Maybe 2 health kits? I don't even know if he's human, alien or robot. I think he's an alien though since he only has 3 fingers.

It says human on the wiki, but he might be a robot/human hybrid. *shrugs*

Also, you are accepted into the RP!

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me! B)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/darkblade-steel-r424

Can he have his blades? They are trademarked.

In that case I'll be Deoxys unless he's too OP

Posted Image

http://www.mlpchat.c...46-black-death/

Just reposting this here for good measure. :D

Ooooh, this sounds like it could really be fun. I wanna go for a gunslinging badass, say maybe John Marston from Red Dead Redemption?

Posted Image

Could I join?

If so, could I be Niko Bellic?

Posted Image

NOOOO! Fine,

My second choice is Deadpool.

Posted ImageHe's the ghost of Christmas KICK YOUR ASS!

Do you guys still plan on joining the RP. It will begin on monday. (extra characters... Blarg hjfj juggle jfhdh)
  • Brohoof 1