The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

Maybe it's just me, but I seem to stay up later than most people on here. So if I were to say goodnight right now through statuses almost no one would see it since it's so late. :sealed:

Same. I go to bed so late it won't matter if I post a "goodnight" update or not cuz no one else would be up to see it, I think posting a "good morning" update would make more sense at least for me ^_^

1 minute ago, Totally Slider said:

Eh I’ll probably hit it pretty early. Maybe 1:30. :toldya:

Not bad, I'm not sure about myself, I guess I'll just have to see how tired I get tonight :fluttershy:

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Totally Slider said:

Eh compared to recently yes. :D

I would probably go to bed later but I have to wake up at like 8:30am because of work. :please:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Ironically the only time I have to wake up that early is on the weekends cuz I work weekends :P

I work on campus for like 8 hours a week so I usually try to do it before classes on most days. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Exactly TheTaZe said:

I work on campus for like 8 hours a week so I usually try to do it before classes on most days. :grin:

Ah, well that's nice! I've toured a few collages and the tour guides always tell us that most of the people sitting behind the desks in different areas like the Gym entrance or Dorm lobbies are Collage students themselves, so your also one of those people! What area do you manage? Are like at the front desk of someplace?  

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Ah, well that's nice! I've toured a few collages and the tour guides always tell us that most of the people sitting behind the desks in different areas like the Gym entrance or Dorm lobbies are Collage students themselves, so your also one of those people! What area do you manage? Are like at the front desk of someplace?  

Nah, what I do is I sit in the campuses filing storage room and file stuff for a few hours. It's air conditioned so It's more than I can ask for. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

Nah, what I do is I sit in the campuses filing storage room and file stuff for a few hours. It's air conditioned so It's more than I can ask for. :rarity:

That doesn't sound too bad, anyplace air-conditioned is a good place to work, trust me! I used to work at a plant nursery and I had to pick tomatoes in the extremely hot greenhouses in the summertime, it was the worst :scoots:

I don't think people realize how much they take air-conditioning for granted, cuz I never knew until I worked that greenhouse job last summer :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

That doesn't sound too bad, anyplace air-conditioned is a good place to work, trust me! I used to work at a plant nursery and I had to pick tomatoes in the extremely hot greenhouses in the summertime, it was the worst :scoots:

I don't think people realize how much they take air-conditioning for granted, cuz I never knew until I worked that greenhouse job last summer :wacko:

That still sounds better than me working at walmart. That freaking sucked and I hated it so much. :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cash In said:

I highly doubt that most of you are still awake, but how's it going? 

Hi, how are you? :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

Hi, how are you? :kindness:

Keeping well. Had a terrible headache yesterday, but it seems to have gone away. 

3 minutes ago, Totally Slider said:

I am. I’m doing fine. How about yourself?

Good to hear. 

I'm alright. Just a little tired at the present moment. 

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Keeping well. Had a terrible headache yesterday, but it seems to have gone away. 

Good to hear. 

I'm alright. Just a little tired at the present moment. 

That is great to hear. I think I may go to bed soon, it is pretty late. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

That is great to hear. I think I may go to bed soon, it is pretty late. :rarity:

Alright, have a nice night in that case. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Site continues to disappoint me, may quit again, but this time for good. Forewarning if I just vanish.

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Good morning, everypony. How are you doing?

E0D652C5-EC2F-407B-B656-B356E55F3FD4.jpeg

Doing pretty okay, just at work and stuff right now.  You?:kindness:

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

Wishing I had slept more but ok. Trying to get ready for work. :scoots:

Haha, you and me both. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Unequivocally Recherche said:

I'm well... but still exhausted. :please: I'm just glad that those exams are over...

How about yourself~?

I’m alright. Wishing I had gotten more sleep. 

How does it feel to be a graduate?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I’m alright. Wishing I had gotten more sleep. 

How does it feel to be a graduate?

Hey, don't worry; I'm about as worn out as you are. :please:

With that aside, I'll admit; it feels pretty odd. Don't get me wrong; I'm still pretty excited about it... but it's also quite a milestone, you know? :grin:

• Brohoof 2