The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 8:07 AM, The Recherche said:

Good afternoon, my dude~! I suppose you're doing well so far? :grin:

Good afternoon to you as well. I'm doing okay. I'm trying to get Discord to work after it crashed on me. How about you? 

On 7/5/2018 at 8:08 AM, Longhaul said:

Hello there!

Hello. How are you keeping? 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Afternoon to you as well. 

Yeah, I'm doing okay. Just trying to get Discord to work after it crashed on me. 

How about you? 

Yeah, Discord was acting screwy for me as yesterday... restarting my computer helped, though I'm not sure it will be the same for you. :grin:

Anyways, I'm doing alright. Just watching some YouTube videos and browsing the BigBdToySore, that''s all. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, Sliding Bolt said:

Good evening. :grin: (For me)

Good evening to you as well. 

On 7/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, Longhaul said:

Doing okay, hope you're feeling well.

I'm doing better than I expected. Stomach hurts a little, but that's all. I really appreciate the concern though. 

On 7/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, The Recherche said:

Yeah, Discord was acting screwy for me as yesterday... restarting my computer helped, though I'm not sure it will be the same for you. :grin:

Anyways, I'm doing alright. Just watching some YouTube videos and browsing the BigBdToySore, that''s all. :fluttershy:

It's probably worth trying. It cut off on Monday, while I was in the middle of a conversation. It's good to see that you're doing okay. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

How is everyone tonight? Doing anything special for the 4th? (For those who are American like me at least)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

How is everyone tonight? Doing anything special for the 4th? (For those who are American like me at least)

Nah, I'm just loafing around, honestly. I've already celebrated Independence Day, as far as I'm concerned. :D

Are you~?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

Nah, I'm just loafing around, honestly. I've already celebrated Independence Day, as far as I'm concerned. :D

Are you~?

I'm most likely going to be gone for most of the night. Either I'm going to go over to my neighbors or I will set off fireworks. :squee:

I don't think I'll do it for too long though since it's still way too hot out there for me until the sun sets.

• Brohoof 1

I'm most likely going to be gone for most of the night. Either I'm going to go over to my neighbors or I will set off fireworks. :squee:

I don't think I'll do it for too long though since it's still way too hot out there for me until the sun sets.

Well, hey; by the time the sun sets, it ought to have cooled off enough to light some fireworks comfortably~! :grin: Not to mention, they'll look nicer due t o the lack of light!

Well, hey; by the time the sun sets, it ought to have cooled off enough to light some fireworks comfortably~! :grin:

Yes, you are indeed correct with that. I'm probably going to be lighting a few myself. Hope I don't blow off a finger or anything. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Yes, you are indeed correct with that. I'm probably going to be lighting a few myself. Hope I don't blow off a finger or anything. :please:

Hey, just treat fireworks like an adult would, and you'll be fine. :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Hey, just treat fireworks like an adult would, and you'll be fine. :D

Well, technically considering that I'm an adult I guess it wouldn't be too hard! :nom:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 8:27 AM, TheTaZe said:

Alright, for what it's worth. I'll probably be spending the day playing video games or watching videos. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Well, technically considering that I'm an adult I guess it wouldn't be too hard! :nom:

I think you might be surprised how many folks become adults in comparison to how many folks just "get older." :please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cash In said:

Alright, for what it's worth. Still trying to fix Discord up. 

I'll probably be spending the day playing video games or watching videos. 

Well, I hope you can add me on discord when you are done! I have it on my profile so you can add me anytime you would like! :D

I think you might be surprised how many folks become adults in comparison to how many folks just "get older." :please:

I really don't know exactly how that goes. But I think I may be in between that. I'm turning 20 but I don't make enough money to support myself as of yet. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Well, I hope you can add me on discord when you are done! I have it on my profile so you can add me anytime you would like! :D

Will do! 

6 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

That would be my friend's dad. He gets a year older and wiser but still not grown up. :P

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

That would be my friend's dad. He gets a year older and wiser but still not grown up. :P

Well, hey; at least he has a bit of youthful energy left in him~! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 8:46 AM, Twilight Luna said:

That's pretty much my dad right there.  

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2