The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Easy, they didn't. :catface:

That's cuz you don't live at home comrade, for those of us who still live at home it's a bit harder to hide ^_^

Not that I hide my love of ponies, my mom found out I was a Brony a long time ago, but she's pretty chill about it :mlp_smug:

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

That's cuz you don't live at home comrade, for those of us who still live at home it's a bit harder to hide ^_^

Not that I hide my love of ponies, my found out I was a Brony a long time ago, but she's pretty chill about it :mlp_smug:

Heeeey, I still live at home. They just don't really care all that much. :please:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Midnight madness said:

My parents found out. My mom don't care and my dad is like whatever.

Heh, that's funny; my parents had the same reaction!

I was pretty relieved, even though they're very kind folks... I was still afraid i was going to be judged. :please:

• Brohoof 3

On a more serious note, I found this music years ago (probably 4-5 when I think about). I absolutely love this music since it's one of the fandom classics yet I was heartbroken to realize the guy who made this stuff died in a car crash years ago. All I've got to say is that is hits me right in the feels.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Not that I hide my love of ponies, my mom found out I was a Brony a long time ago, but she's pretty chill about it :mlp_smug:

LOL my parents just let me do my thing regardless. But I am also the family repairman and enforcer sooooo they tend not to argue with me about much. :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Heeeey, I still live at home. They just don't really care all that much. :please:

Oh you do? I figured cuz your in collage you lived at the university, my bad :adorkable:

But that's good your not forced or anything to hide your love of ponies from them or anything, I did that at first, but then I was like....... I want merch, and nothing is gonna stop me from buying it! So my mom found out I was a brony when I started hanging pony posters in my bedroom :P

• Brohoof 4

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Oh you do? I figured cuz your in collage you lived at the university, my bad :adorkable:

But that's good your not forced or anything to hide your love of ponies from them or anything, I did that at first, but then I was like....... I want merch, and nothing is gonna stop me from buying it! So my mom found out I was a brony when I started hanging pony posters in my bedroom :P

Nah, I live at home, I just drive to campus. If I want to sleep with my plushies than they can not damn well stop me. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Nah, I live at home, I just drive to campus. If I want to sleep with my plushies than they can not damn well stop me. :catface:

Pony plushies are the best,:wub: I have an RD one right now but I wanna buy a Twilight plush too, actually I'm think of asking for the Twi plush for my birthday this October :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Pony plushies are the best,:wub: I have an RD one right now but I wanna buy a Twilight plush too, actually I'm think of asking for the Twi plush for my birthday this October :ooh:

You should buy this one~! :catface:

Twilight-sparkle-alicorn-4th-dimension-p

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

I have one almost like that but it's a unicorn twilight since unicorn twilight is best twilight! :P

Speaking of Plushies do any of them really look like the characters? I've wanted to find a few but Amazons ones are not quite like the characters. Mostly due to the manes. Or am I being too picky? 

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Speaking of Plushies do any of them really look like the characters? I've wanted to find a few but Amazons ones are not quite like the characters. Mostly due to the manes. Or am I being too picky? 

No, you were just spoiled by Japanese merchandise like I was. :catface:

Jokes aside, you should check out the 4D plushies; they're the most accurate that I've seen on the market! :grin:

https://data.mlpmerch.com/plush/manufacturer/4th-dimension/

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

Is that the 4DE one? I have the 4DE Rainbow Dash, and I would like the Twilight one too, and Alicorn Twi is best Twi in my book, trust me, wings make a pony 20% cooler B) 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Jedishy said:

You can always get custom made ones which are a few hundred dollars. Those are pretty accurate. :lie:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Do I thank you for such great plushies.... or do I blame you for exhausting my budget..... :muffins:

You thank me; high-quality merch is never complaint-worthy. :umad:

Don't let me tell you about Batman merch, though; your bank account will really suffer then. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1