PinkieShadow

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

There goes another window. :scoots:

He loves making me use my favorite word. Defenestration. :sneer:

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

I haven't been on here for a while. 

How is everyone? 

I'm doing quite well myself. :grin: I'll admit; this past week has been pretty rough... but I'll prevail. :D

I'm glad that you're starting to feel better, though!

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I haven't been on here for a while. 

How is everyone? 

Doing quite well, just twiddling my thumbs while I wait.

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Brobot said:

your welcome:derp:

hows everyone

Doing okay, just lurking as per usual.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Rixton said:

Good morning everyone.
Hope you are doing good in this Friday!

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Good morning, everypony!

How are you all doing?

6A772796-2CD1-401B-918A-CEC1D87C5428.jpeg

Hello guys!

I'm doing good myself. About to go to sleep.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Good morning, everypony!

Not bad, not bad. :grin: I've been doing a lot better since last week, so here's hoping that trend continues.

How about yourself?

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Hello guys!

I'm doing good myself. About to go to sleep.

Sounds like a plan. Just got to work myself.  :P

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Not bad, not bad. :grin: I've been doing a lot better since last week, so here's hoping that trend continues.

How about yourself?

Not too bad. Got to work a little bit ago. I’m glad you’re doing a lot better. Hopefully it stays that way. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

The lounge has become more and more like a ghost town. :scoots:

Sadly, it has. I miss a lot of the people who were here when I first joined. They seemed to just go poof.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Sadly, it has. I miss a lot of the people who were here when I first joined. They seemed to just go poof.

Unfortunately many places like this one gets abandoned by many persons. Like the local forum in our country I was on.

7 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Yeah. A couple months ago, we would have had a party celebrating hitting 800 pages but now no one cares.

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Yeah. A couple months ago, we would have had a party celebrating hitting 800 pages but now no one cares.

I hope it returns to what it used to be. To be fair with you, I miss the thread going mach speed. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I hope it returns to what it used to be. To be fair with you, I miss the thread going mach speed. :adorkable:

Maybe when the summer will end it have a chance.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, I've seen this kind of thing plenty of times already. I remember when Change One Letter of a Four Letter Word moved so quickly that you were practically forced to edit your comment to compensate for the poster above you. Nowadays, though? Not so much. I suppose I was correct when I predicted that the WPCC Lounge was a passing trend of sorts. There are many topics which gain a ton of traction... which then fades away shortly afterwards. They don't always die, but I've never seen a topic which gained a ton of traffic gain it back after its honeymoon phase ends.

Well, hey; it was fun while it lasted, especially back in March and April. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Meh, I've seen this kind of thing plenty of times already. I remember when Change One Letter of a Four Letter Word moved so quickly that you were practically forced to edit your comment to compensate for the poster above you. Nowadays, though? Not so much. I suppose I was correct when I predicted that the WPCC Lounge was a passing trend of sorts. There are many topics which gain a ton of traction... which then fades away shortly afterwards. They don't always die, but I've never seen a topic which gained a ton of traffic gain it back after its honeymoon phase ends.

Well, hey; it was fun while it lasted, especially back in March and April. :grin:

And to think I only came back during the end of it. :(

But I guess that's the life cycle of everything. It starts off slow, peaks for awhile, and then slowly dies off without leaving a trace. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2