Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

@Wannabrony Perfect timing!  I have a job for you too!  Keep @The Recherche out of the Lounge until we're done preparing for his party!

Ooh! :ooh: I'll do that! ;)

(Wat a minute, I'll be honest I can't tell if this is a joke or not :blush: )

2 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Technical issues the day before his birthday... Why must you be so cruel, forums? :( 

His log in better be fixed by tomorrow! :angry: 

I hope it goes away as well, I have a surprise for him! :P

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

In part yes. :P

When @Nightfall Thunder@Vintjack Greasymane and I have finished our preparations, we'll simply hide the party in @Longhaul's stockroom until it's time.  Nothing could go wrong. :proud:

I don't like the part where you say that "nothing could go wrong". I don't know if I'm some sort of living TV movies clichè or similar, but everytime someone says that, or worse, I say that, something inexplicably happens. I'm now waiting for the Forums to crash again, like yesterday:okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Ok, here I am!

Oh, and hello there, @Wannabrony!:) How are things?

I'm glad it is now known what happened to Recherche, now let's just hope he'll be back in time!:ph34r:

I'm fine, today is the penultimate day of school so I'm pretty happy about that! :lol: And how's your day?

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

I don't like the part where you say that "nothing could go wrong". I don't know if I'm some sort of living TV movies clichè or similar, but everytime someone says that, or worse, I say that, something inexplicably happens. I'm now waiting for the Forums to crash again, like yesterday:okiedokieloki:

It's fine!  As long as I don't post

Image result for mlp twilight wing flap

again, the servers should be fine. :D

Oh wait... :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Wannabrony said:

I'm fine, today is the penultimate day of school so I'm pretty happy about that! :lol: And how's your day?

Penultimate? Cool! I still have three days, instead...and going there to do absolutely nothing is just lame:okiedokieloki:. Glad you're about to be done with everything, though! Are you going to throw ballons full of water on your last day?

Well, my day's been pretty smooth, I haven't really done anything in particular, I've just trained and then hung out with a friend of mine, that's all!^_^

It's fine!  As long as I don't post

Image result for mlp twilight wing flap

again, the servers should be fine. :D

Oh wait... :sealed:

Dear Lord, what are we going to face...:sunny:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

At least you don't have 8 exams left and 7 days left :( 

True that. I know for sure there's someone who's always in a worse situation than mine. But not to worry, you'll go through that in no time! You won't even realize the whole week's already gone!:ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Vintjack Greasymane said:

True that. I know for sure there's someone who's always in a worse situation than mine. But not to worry, you'll go through that in no time! You won't even realize the whole week's already gone!:ph34r:

I am looking forward to never having to do certain subjects ever again, though. (such as English) :) 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

I am looking forward to never having to do certain subjects ever again, though. (such as English) :) 

Lucky you that can choose which subject to learn!:twi: I wish I could, but my school system's pretty rotten, to tell the truth...
English? Well, if by that you mean literature, then I 100% agree! I can't just stand it, and neither I can the German and Spanish ones. The reason is that I don't do that in a serious way...it is really more like a jocke...a jocke that brings my GPA down...

Should be pretty big party!

A party I'm looking forward to start! When shall we begin!? Is it the 7th already!?:love:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Lucky you that can choose which subject to learn!:twi: I wish I could, but my school system's pretty rotten, to tell the truth...
English? Well, if by that you mean literature, then I 100% agree! I can't just stand it, and neither I can the German and Spanish ones. The reason is that I don't do that in a serious way...it is really more like a jocke...a jocke that brings my GPA down...

English language and literature. I can't stand either of them. 

• Brohoof 2

I mean... It's the 7th for me. ;)

Oh...well...sure, I knew that, who do you think you were talking to?! A dumb!?:lie:

*quickly thinks about something to take out all of the embarassement*

Hey! It's gonna be the 7th in 37 minutes here!

• Brohoof 2