The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just got done trying to bleach my hair, sadly the black bits are still pretty dark, so that part is stained. I'll need to cut it and grow it out more to do my Rarity mohawk. So it's a work in process should take like 2 months.

33 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Good morning every pony how anything going

Good morning.  I survived another week,  so I have that going for me,  which is nice...

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Alexshy said:

Dost thou still feel sick, or it vanished?

Physically, I'm fine.  How I feel otherwise is my main concern.  I won't burden you with my troubles.

Well, I would try lurking in the background, but I'm probably too bright for that to work... :pout:

Well, either way, good morning, guys and gals~! :fluttershy: I suppose you're all doing alright~?

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Key Sharkz said:

I am an avid supporter of ending the "unprofessional" claim on tattoos and piercings. I have never worked at a place where a customer left because I had piercings. No one goes to Walmart and goes "Oh shit, Sharon this cashier has a nose ring. Put all that stuff back, let's go somewhere else!"

As far as tribals go... To be honest most of us in the tattoo/piercing world (it's sort of like a little community) actually hate those because they kind of are the most uncreative tattoos around. I highly encourage you to get something that means something to you because you will not regret it down the road. Something that has connection to you or represents a memory. I intend on getting a Rainbow Dash somewhere to remind me of the friends I made in the near 10 years I spent in this community. I've had ups and downs but MLP reminds me of a chapter of my life (that technically is still ongoing) that I made friends, had laughs and learned so much. It was also when I was entering my 20s so I was growing up and learning the real world for the first time. So that tattoo to me will represent those memories.

I currently have the buttons to an SNES controller on my stomach because that represents my childhood. I had so many memories playing that system and it was one of the few ways I learned to connect with my brother. Video games became our way of getting closer and I cherish and treasure that.

I think you should only get a tattoo if it means something to you. It doesn't matter how other people view it, it matters how you view it. A tattoo should spawn memories of your past, things that make you smile or feelings that make you stronger as a person. Something to remind yourself of good times or to remind yourself of when you overcame bad times.

That's just me though. Sorry, I'm pretty passionate about the subject.

You make some solid points. I guess I hadn't really thought of it that way, but I get what you mean. I have a necklace given to me by a close friend which I always wear as a reminder of that friendship. To anyone else, it would look fairly unassuming, but it has sentimental value to me. Quite a lot. A tattoo is something even more 'permanent' though, so I can see why you should put some thought into it. It can be much more than just an asthetic choice.

That's pretty crazy that they have to compensate you to enforce a dress code over there though, I'm pretty envious of that. You'd think with how much society has changed in regards to personal expression over the past decade or so, that most places could stand to become more lax on their uniform policies too, at least if it's nothing too ostentatious. Like you pointed out, I've never known any customer to actually make a complaint against a worker with piercings or highlights in their hair.

But old taboos die hard, I guess. :dry:

• Brohoof 3

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Well, I would try lurking in the background, but I'm probably too bright for that to work... :pout:

Well, either way, good morning, guys and gals~! :fluttershy: I suppose you're all doing alright~?

You definitely are. :P

Anyway, good morning. I'm doing okay, how about you? :)

Just now, Califorum said:

Good morning. 

Good morning! How are you? :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

Good morning! How are you? :)

I am doing just fine, I had some dreams but unfortunately I don't really remember them this time.

• Brohoof 4

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

Good morning. 

Good morning to you as well, my dude~! :grin: I suppose you're doing alight~?

2 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓽. :proud:

I'm doing quite alright as well~! :fluttershy: I'm hoping to get another one of my exams out of the way today, just to keep a good momentum!

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, I don't know.. I've been lurking for years on staff. :nom: You just have to disguise that Pink into your appearance.

But Good Morning to you, too~! Sit down and have a coffee on the house. Heck, you ARE the house! :D

• Brohoof 3

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Good morning to you as well, my dude~! :grin: I suppose you're doing alight~?

𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓽. :proud:

I'm doing quite alright as well~! :fluttershy: I'm hoping to get another one of my exams out of the way today, just to keep a good momentum!

I guess so, for the most part hmm...

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Oh, I don't know.. I've been lurking for years on staff. :nom: You just have to disguise that Pink into your appearance.

You have...?

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, OH TENEBROUS ONE!:umad:

Jokes aside, good morning to you as well! I suppose you're doing well~? :grin:

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

I guess so, for the most part hmm... 

Hey, that's better than it sucking~! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

25 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Physically, I'm fine.  How I feel otherwise is my main concern.  I won't burden you with my troubles.

Awww... Thou ain't burdening us, thou art diluting thy troubles, in case of sharing them at least verbally... But tis fine, if 't be true thou art uncomfortable to share due to any reasons. Simply keepest in mind, mine PMs are open, if 't be true thou needst to talk it through benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

14 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

*boops fabulously* Good morrow, mine friend! We are mostly, how beest thee then?

8 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Good morning. 

Morrow! *boops with a cookie*

Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Well last night I did some sfm artwork 

Yay! *virtual thumbs up*

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops fabulously* Good morrow, mine friend! We are mostly, how beest thee then?

Good morning to you as well, Alex~! :squee:

I'm doing fine; I'm just hoping that i can muster the willpower to complete one of my exams today! :please: Thanks for asking~!

*~𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴~* :proud:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Morrow! *boops with a cookie*

That reminds me that I had a cookie last night, lol. Was really bland but it was nice

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

What are you, boasting now? :pout:

I kid, I kid. :P

You probably are, I can very easily spot you and the lurking @Sunset Rose. The tags are too bright! :D

15 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Good morning. 

Morning, Cali! I hope you're doing well! :)

• Brohoof 3

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Good morning to you as well, Alex~! :squee:

I'm doing fine; I'm just hoping that i can muster the willpower to complete one of my exams today! :please: Thanks for asking~!

*~𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴~* :proud:

May the Flutterforce of patience and diligence be with thee, mine fashionable friend!

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

I just woke up with a bunch of crap in my throat. Now my throat hurts when I swallow. Bleh

I hate sore throats so much, I have them a lot in the summer. :sunny:

I hope you feel better soon... :kindness:

Edited by Wannabrony
One of the emote didn't work.
  • Brohoof 3

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

That reminds me that I had a cookie last night, lol. Was really bland but it was nice

Oh? I tend not to find those two overlap much.

9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, OH TENEBROUS ONE!:umad:

Seriously? at hogwarts mere days and you are already seeking out the dark arts? ;)

• Brohoof 3

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

What are you, boasting now? :pout:

I kid, I kid. :P

You probably are, I can very easily spot you and the lurking @Sunset Rose. The tags are too bright! :D

Casually observing the pony people in their pony environment. :P