The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

So, anyone playing or watching anything of interest recently? 

I might pick up Batman: Akrkham Knight for the PS4; it's been a while since I've played that game, and I enjoy it quite a bit. :ooh:

Yourself~?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I was playing Rocket League with my brother; this game is fun! :D 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Been playing Doom on PS4. I picked the Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Collection at Best Buy for $16. Already beat the game but I want to play the expansion pack.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 10:44 AM, TheTaZe said:

Eh, not really. The latest thing I have been playing is L4D2 and Cities Skylines.

Nice. I've played Left 4 Dead 2 before and it's pretty fun. 

On 7/1/2018 at 10:44 AM, The Recherche said:

I might pick up Batman: Akrkham Knight for the PS4; it's been a while since I've played that game, and I enjoy it quite a bit. :ooh:

Yourself~?

Cool. I hear that Arkham Knight is a pretty solid game. Oh, I've mainly been playing Pokémon Fire Red recently. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

@The Recherche I just realized something. I only glanced at your announcement for getting Sectional Staff.

Don't know if I ever congratulated you on doing so. If I didn't then a few weeks late congrats. :please:

• Thanks 1

Cool, I hear that Arkham Knight is a pretty solid game. 

Oh, I've mainly been playing Pokémon Fire Red recently. 

It is, but most consider Arkham City better, which I generally agree with. :grin:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

@The Recherche I just realized something. I only glanced at your announcement for getting Sectional Staff.

Don't know if I ever congratulated you on doing so. If I didn't then a few weeks late congrats. :please:

Thank you very much~! :squee: That day was one hell of a day for me... but I can tell you the story, if you like.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

It is, but most consider Arkham City better, which I generally agree with. :grin:

Thank you very much~! :squee: That day was one hell of a day for me... but I can tell you the story, if you like.

Hey, I'm always ready for a story. You can tell one if you would like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I'm always ready for a story. You can tell one if you would like. :kindness:

I'll just give you a quick summary;

At the beginning of the day, I couldn't log into my account for some reason... and it was looking like I would have to wait a few days before I could get it back. This was especially bad considering that it was my birthday. :adorkable: Either way, that afternoon, the problem ends up getting resolved, and I'm able to log in again... let me tell you something; the day was only uphill form there~! :D Not only did this lovely dude start a fan club for me, but my Staff position was announced~! Not to mention, the WPCC became pretty busy due to these things... and let me tell you something; those things made what could have been the worst day on the forums into the best~!

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

At the beginning of the day, I couldn't log into my account for some reason... and it was looking like I would have to wait a few days before I could get it back. This was especially bad considering that it was my birthday. :adorkable: Either way, that afternoon, the problem ends up getting resolved, and I'm able to log in again... let me tell you something; the day was only uphill form there~! :D Not only did this lovely dude start a fan club for me, but my Staff position was announced~! Not to mention, the WPCC became pretty busy due to these things... and let me tell you something; those things made what could have been the worst day on the forums into the best~!

Dont forget about awesome birthday party we threw for you here. Best. Party. Ever! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back to the Lounge, my dude~! I suppose you're still pulling through~? :grin:

Just got home from shopping and picking up dinner.  Doing pretty good, thanks.

Just now, Rikifive said:

Hello @Longhaul! :) 

Hello!

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Dont forget about awesome birthday party we threw for you here. Best. Party. Ever! :yay:

Trust me; I could never forget something like that, and it was all thanks to you lovely guys and gals~! :squee:

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

Just got home from shopping and picking up dinner.  Doing pretty good, thanks. 

That's good to hear. Hopefully it stays that way for you~! :grin:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, that's pretty awesome! They pulled a little prank on you. :please:

Should we bring back your fan club again? :sealed:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Seems like everyone who joined the fourms while I was on my 3 month hiatus is super popluar now, 

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS ^_^

(also congratulations on getting that position, I have no idea what you do but you do it very well!)

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that's pretty awesome! They pulled a little prank on you. :please:

Should we bring back your fan club again? :sealed:

Oh, there's no need to; it's still active, just kinda stagnant. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 10:59 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Which I sadly wasn't able to join. You guys saved me cake, right? 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

That's good to hear. Hopefully it stays that way for you~! :grin:

I'm not receiving any outright hatred for my story, either, so I guess it's all going fairly well.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

Seems like everyone who joined the fourms while I was on my 3 month hiatus is super popluar now, 

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS ^_^

(also congratulations on getting that position, I have no idea what you do but you do it very well!)

I'm a weird situation. I first made my account back last September. I then came back like 4 weeks ago and became super active. Let me tell you this, best decision of 2018 that I've made! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS ^_^

Thank you very much, my dude~! :squee:

Oh, ad trust me; a lot can happen in 3 months. :please:

Which I sadly wasn't able to join :(

You guys saved me cake, right? 

Actually, we had zucchini bread on my birthday. No joke. :grin:

But yes; there's still some red velvet cake in the lounge fridge~! :catface:

• Brohoof 3

I'm about to blow off a few more fireworks. I'll see you all in 10 minutes or so! Don't have too much fun without me. :please:

• Brohoof 2