The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Rikifive said:

Or you can make these from the +Create menu in the upper right corner right before notification bell.

If you won't be able to see that option, make sure you have status updates enabled in your profile settings.

Is it bad that I overlooked that option there before you said something about it. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Is it bad that I overlooked that option there before you said something about it. :sealed:

Nah, it happens. :P

But now you know. ;)

This is a quick and convenient way to post a status update, as it opens the editor in full width. :)

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

hello everyone

Welcome back to the Lounge, my dude! :grin: I suppose you're doing well?

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Welcome back to the Lounge, my dude! :grin: I suppose you're doing well?

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hello there! How are you doing today? :kindness:

I'm nervous as hell because I start my new position tonight.  Other than that, I'm doing okay.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Longhaul said:

I'm nervous as hell because I start my new position tonight.  Other than that, I'm doing okay.

What was your position again? I know I would be nervous too if I were starting a new position (since I've actually had an experience recently like that). I hope to wish you good luck! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Well, hey; I recall you saying that you wanted this position over your previous one, so I hope it lives up to your expectations! :grin: An office job isn't stress-free, but it should physically wear you down like driving does.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

hello everyone

Hello there Recherché's dude! ^_^

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

Hope everything goes well!

• Brohoof 1

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

Just now, TheTaZe said:

What was your position again? I know I would be nervous too if I were starting a new position (since I've actually had an experience recently like that). I hope to wish you good luck! :fluttershy:

Night dispatcher.  It's also a minor supervisory role.

And thanks. :)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

Night dispatcher.  It's also a minor supervisory role.

And thanks. :)

Wow, that does sound stressful, but I believe that you've got it! Just don't worry too much about it and you should be fine. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Well, hey; I recall you saying that you wanted this position over your previous one, so I hope it lives up to your expectations! :grin: An office job isn't stress-free, but it should physically wear you down like driving does.

It's just that, for the next few weeks t least,I'l be learning the job from a new perspective and there will be some form of adjustment.

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hope everything goes well!

Thanks!

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Wow, that does sound stressful, but I believe that you've got it! Just don't worry too much about it and you should be fine. :grin:

Like I said, it's mostly adjustment, and learning differnt parts of the job that I don't already know. I'll have someone helping me along, so that will take some of the stress off.

• Brohoof 3

It's just that, for the next few weeks t least,I'l be learning the job from a new perspective and there will be some form of adjustment.

True, true. Regardless, you seemed to want to shift your position, so hopefully this all goes well for you! :grin: I'm sure this will all pay off.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

True, true. Regardless, you seemed to want to shift your position, so hopefully this all goes well for you! :grin: I'm sure this will all pay off.

I'm sure it will.  It's mostly first-day jitters.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Like I said, it's mostly adjustment, and learning differnt parts of the job that I don't already know. I'll have someone helping me along, so that will take some of the stress off.

Well, that's great that someone is there to help you you adjust to your new position! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Well, that's great that someone is there to help you you adjust to your new position! :fluttershy:

In a way, we'll be training each other.  He'll show me how things go around the dock, and I'll offer my perspective from the road as far as loading and who gets which trips.

Just pre-ordered Homestuck Book 2 and Octopath Traveler!

(edited)

I am so happy with myself! I finally fixed the profile settings :squee: (it used to be entirely white to where you couldn't read anything)

image.thumb.png.1d784b6f18886d4b33273b5ae57869c4.png

Edited by TheTaZe

Ehe, they will send for me a new micro-SD card instead of the damaged one I bought on ebay.
I know I know, never buy stuff like this from there, it was a test we made with my friend.

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I am so happy with myself! I finally fixed the profile settings :squee: (it used to be entirely white to where you couldn't read anything)

image.thumb.png.1d784b6f18886d4b33273b5ae57869c4.png

Btw, how to change to that darker theme? :squee:

4 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Ehe, they will send for me a new micro-SD card instead of the damaged one I bought on ebay.
I know I know, never buy stuff like this from there, it was a test we made with my friend.

Btw, how to change to that darker theme? :squee:

It's my custom dark theme that I made myself. :squee:

It's a WIP, so some things still may not be 100% perfect but mostly everything is.

https://userstyles.org/styles/161731/dark-theme-for-mlpforums

Just install the stylish plugin for your browser and activate that theme and you're good to go!

(There is a weird problem with the theme not loading entirely sometimes, just refresh the page and it should fix it)

Just now, TheTaZe said:

It's my custom dark theme that I made myself. :squee:

It's a WIP, so some things still may not be 100% perfect but mostly everything is.

https://userstyles.org/styles/161731/dark-theme-for-mlpforums

Just install the stylish plugin for your browser and activate that theme and you're good to go!

(There is a weird problem with the theme not loading entirely sometimes, just refresh the page and it should fix it)

Oh noice!:wau:

(edited)

Good morning.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Good morning, lads. 

Good morning to you as well, my dude! How are you doing so far~? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/3/2018 at 6:12 AM, TheTaZe said:

Good afternoon! How are you doing today? :grin:

On 7/3/2018 at 6:13 AM, The Recherche said:

Good morning to you as well, my dude! How are you doing so far~? :fluttershy:

I won't lie, I'm practically scared to death at the moment. Other than that I'm fine. How are you? 

Edited by Cash In

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.