Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

How is everyone this afternoon? I'm just a bit disturbed by the drive home.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

What happened, if I may ask? :wau:

In the meantime, though, I'm doing perfectly fine. I'm just loafing around, as usual. :D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

About to leave for work.  Otherwise, doing okay.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

What happened, if I may ask? :wau:

In the meantime, though, I'm doing perfectly fine. I'm just loafing around, as usual. :D

The people who decide going 30 mph on a 50 mph road. Those are the ones who irk me.

Just now, Longhaul said:

About to leave for work.  Otherwise, doing okay.

May I ask how was work for you? :rarity:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

The people who decide going 30 mph on a 50 mph road. Those are the ones who irk me.

Oh, good lord... that ought to be infuriating... :scoots: I personally can't stand the folks who drive way too damn quickly, nearly bumping into your car, even though you're abiding by the speed limit.

• Brohoof 1

Today started off like crap. Found out grand dad is terminally ill and wont seek treatment due to age. On top of that some tool bag teens trashed his car the day he got the diagnosis 

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Oh...one of the worst ones. Getting people upset and increasing the possibility of accidents.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Today started off like crap. Found out grand dad is terminally ill and wont seek treatment due to age. On top of that some tool bag teens trashed his car the day he got the diagnosis 

Trust me; as a Staff member, I give you permission to swear once or twice... :dry:

I'm terribly sorry about your grandfather, though... I hope he enjoys the remained or his life. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Good morning lads.  

Hello! Hope you are ok!

Btw, I just planned going to sleep, so I guess it's the night shift from my point of view.
Good day or night to you all!

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Doing fine, though I'm kinda annoyed now, because I have to stay at work for longer. And it's all because of ignorance of some people.

This is my favorite... :dry:

1 minute ago, Cash In said:

Good morning lads.  

Hello there! :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Good morning lads.  

Good morning, How are you today? I myself am not in a terribly good mood but other than that I'm fine.

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Doing fine, though I'm kinda annoyed now, because I have to stay at work for longer. And it's all because of ignorance of some people.

This is my favorite... :dry:

Yeah, I understand you there. That's my favorite thing to do is to take the brunt of all the problems caused by other people :scoots:

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 7/4/2018 at 6:58 AM, The Recherche said:

Good morning to you as well, Cash. I suppose you're doing well so far~? :grin:

Yep, I'm within the comfort of a hospital bed right now. How are you?

On 7/4/2018 at 7:00 AM, Rixton said:

Hello! Hope you are ok!

Btw, I just planned going to sleep, so I guess it's the night shift from my point of view.
Good day or night to you all!

Yes, I'm okay. Thank you for asking. Also, have a nice night.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, Rikifive said:

Hello there:)

Hello. How are you?

On 7/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, TheTaZe said:

Good morning, How are you today? I myself am not in a terribly good mood but other than I'm fine.

I'm okay. I couldn't really sleep last night, but the rest that I've received is sufficient enough. Don't worry, we all have bad days.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Yep, I'm the comfort of a hospital bed right now. How are you?

That's good to hear. :fluttershy:

Either way, I''m doing alright myself. 'Tis probably going to be one of those days, if you know what i mean. :please:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/4/2018 at 7:09 AM, SnekEater said:

Good evening, ladies and gents!

How are we all doing? :mlp_smug:

I'm doing good. I'm a little tired, but I'll live.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:09 AM, SnekEater said:

Spent the afternoon binge-watching Vikings, I regret nothing. :D

I've never seen it before, so I don't really have a solid opinion on it. I have heard good things about it though.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, SnekEater said:

Hey there, Snek! I'm doing alright. Like I said; it's a pretty slow day today. :grin:

I suppose you're doing well yourself?

Oh, and I think I actually watched a few episodes of Vikings once... but I never got into it for some reason. :pout:

• Brohoof 3

Felt like a total idiot wondering why my Elgato wasn't working... Then I realized I had it plugged in backward...

1 minute ago, SnekEater said:

Good evening. I'm doing pretty okay right now. How was Vikings? :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Hey there, Snek! I'm doing alright. Like I said; it's a pretty slow day today. :grin:

I suppose you're doing well yourself?

Oh, and I think I actually watched a few episodes of Vikings once... but I never got into it for some reason. :pout:

Yeah, not too bad today mate. Work this morning was a pain though. :scoots:

Yeah, it takes a few episodes to get into for some people. Really just depends on how invested you are! :P

10 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Good evening. I'm doing pretty okay right now. How was Vikings? :rarity:

Pretty good! I easily get addicted to series like this. First Breaking Bad, then The Sopranos, & now Vikings. 

For the record, sorry for the late replies. Can't wait until my PC build is finished so I no longer have to use this POS laptop. :D

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, SnekEater said:

Yeah, not too bad today mate. Work this morning was a pain though. :scoots:

Yeah, it takes a few episodes to get into for some people. Really just depends on how invested you are! :P

Well, hey; at least it's all over now~! :fluttershy:

True, true. I think I watched about 4 episodes... but like I said, I couldn't get into it. Do you think i should give it another shot at some point~? :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

Pretty good! I easily get addicted to series like this. First Breaking Bad, then The Sopranos, & now Vikings. 

For the record, sorry for the late replies. Can't wait until my PC build is finished so I no longer have to use this POS laptop. :D

I wish I could be invested in series like you but I get sidetracked by this forum most of the time and just don't finish things :please:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

True, true. I think I watched about 4 episodes... but like I said, I couldn't get into it. Do you think i should give it another shot at some point~? :ooh:

Ooh... I think you stopped watching just before something pretty major happens...

But really though, if you're at all into Norse history, I think it's worth getting back into! :mlp_smug:

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I wish I could be invested in series like you but I get sidetracked by this forum most of the time and just don't finish things :please:

Mate, coincidentally I only get like that when I've conveniently got college assignments due. Use literally any means necessary to distract myself from doing them.

Some say it's called "procrastination"

Pfft, what do they know huh? Those 2,000 word essays can wait, I've gotta take this quiz to see what my spirit animal is. :D

• Brohoof 2