Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dear Princess Celestia

BigMacaroni

Dear Princess Celestia,

Can you please send me some Blue Selenite from the Crystal Empire? The gemstones there are just too lovely not to have at one in your possession. Maybe some Rose-Quartz too, or Labradorite, maybe a blade of Kyanite? Sorry I just love my crystals :adorkable:

Sincerely,

A pony who may also appreciate some Malachite :please:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Please take over the human world, and let me move to Equestria, and introduce me to your student Twilight Sparkle, Pleaaasssseeee

Sincearly,

Somepony who wants Twily and might sound desparate but I'm not (too) desparate

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Please take over the human world, and let me move to Equestria, and introduce me to your student Twilight Sparkle, Pleaaasssseeee

Sincearly,

Somepony who wants Twily and might sound desparate but I'm not (too) desparate

P.S. - This is Sherbert's friend, and I want your sister! :orly: <~ This mare right here

If that won't work, you know boy sensation Feather Bangs? Is he by any chance interested in other stallions? :adorkable:

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am putting in a formal request for an increase in the advisory committees oversight as they have not responded to any previous requests for supplying the promised funds to the fourth district's new firehouse as the last one burned down.

It has also come to my attention that other matters have not been properly addressed, primarily the construction of levees in the Hayseed Swamps which have fallen so far behind schedule that recent flooding has destroyed what little progress has been made. A second request for a Canterlot Official, preferably one with experience in this area, to oversee this operation would be most appreciated.

Your Faithful Subject,

SharpWit

P.S. Those lemon cookies from last years gala were simply amazing. If it is of no inconvenience, I'd like the contact information of the gala planner or better yet the chef responsible to obtain the recipe. With that I bid everlasting thanks to her grace.

Dear Princess Celestia;

Will you or your sister waste your time reading these five drafts of a movie I wrote about you, your sister and Discords reign. I think you'll like at least one of them. Don't worry, I've done enough stal  research to know what happened from beginning to end; Just as accurate as your student...The famous Alicorn? Twilight Sparkle, right? Nonetheless, I'm prepared. I just want your approval. You and your sister just sign your favorite one, and no guarantee I'll never bother you again .
P.S  If Flurry Heart ever needs baby-sitting, consult my sister. She practically THE master with foals
P.S.S
 I found this, and I want your opinion on this
Cheers,

Lights 

s4__discord_by_amy30535-d6vfhiq.jpg