g3/core 7 The G3 world is Paradise

SkyPie

8 hours ago, Octavian Melody said:

I understand. After what you wrote, I think that you might like G3 more than TYT, but probably not G3.5. So, the earlier animated episodes, which are longer, and have a bit more conflict and development. TYT is very short and silly (which can be OK, sometimes, but is not everyone's bag). 

Thanks again, then I might check out G3, and maybe G3.5 too, for me it's actually not hard to go through TyT because I need to wait for 2 weeks for a episode, so I don't really mind reserving only 10 minutes per month to watch it, it's problematic when I need to watch a lot of episodes non-stop in a few days though, it's a show that I don't hate but I also don't like it, so it can get truly tiresome having to watch multiple episodes one after the other, it's whay happened with the first 50 episodes from Season 1, and it wasn't a very good experience for me, so I'll be cautious this time. I'll see if I try at least 5 episodes of these generations, thanks again :Rara:

• Brohoof 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg