Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for help for a New MLP Minecraft Server.

Black_Singer

(edited)

Hello everypony!
My name is Jason but you can call me Black Singer, I'm currently making a new Minecraft server related to MLP and i'm looking for people with decent building skills to help me.

I tried everything to gather help but nothing worked because someponies told me that asking for help is considered advertising my server when i'm not even posting the server IP.

Please help me to make at least this dream come true because i had a few others that ended up going to the trashcan.

ANY help is accepted.

Thanks and have a nice day! :D

Edited by Black_Singer

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Black_Singer said:

I'm currently making a new Minecraft server related to MLP and i'm looking for people with decent building skills to help me.

sorry to spam you,but here i am again.i think it will greatly help if you included the word "minecraft" in the title since "project" is a bit vague

Edited by Lord Valtasar

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

sorry to spam you,but here i am again.i think it will greatly help if you included the word "minecraft" in the title since "project" is a bit vague

How about now buddy? °3°

Just now, Black_Singer said:

How about now buddy? °3°

it's looking great,just keep in mind that many are away at the momment since Bronycon is this week,so it may take some time until you get answers

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

it's looking great,just keep in mind that many are away at the momment since Bronycon is this week,so it may take some time until you get answers

It's ok, i can wait.

10 hours ago, Black_Singer said:

Hello everypony!
My name is Jason but you can call me Black Singer, I'm currently making a new Minecraft server related to MLP and i'm looking for people with decent building skills to help me.

I tried everything to gather help but nothing worked because someponies told me that asking for help is considered advertising my server when i'm not even posting the server IP.

Please help me to make at least this dream come true because i had a few others that ended up going to the trashcan.

ANY help is accepted.

Thanks and have a nice day! :Dtries

Small world. That somepony is actually an Administrator of this site and Vice Chair of our corporation. This forum is for programming and development. Game design and game play are not the same. If you wanted developers to design a game, then you would go here, or you would showcase the finished product here. 

Also, using our community as a recruiting network is advertising, yes. 

Locking. 

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked