Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Awards/Badges

碇 シンジン

Now that the awards system has been up and running for some time. I'd like share my thoughts on what I personally would be interested in.

I saw months back there was section of awards relating to exploring the site etc. which i thought was really intriguing idea. Something that i think i would be able to get invested in. Though now that I checked it wasn't there anymore. 

What I thought was good in that was that there were awards and you needed to figure out yourself on what they were about and how should one be able to acquire  one of them.

Doing something specific or going to somewhere specific would be the triggers and i think it would be good and interesting way to spark some interest and engage the community in exploring areas that are not really in your face most of the time.

Of course it would require some planning and work to come up with something that is appropriate, engaging and useful way to acquire the awards in question.

I'm not sure what options there are available for assigning the triggers but from what I've gathered there could be a chance of utilizing the system in this way.

Depending on what possibilities there are when taking limitations that are present into consideration I think that a system like this could be useful and fun way to interact with the site.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, -Enigma- said:

I saw months back there was section of awards relating to exploring the site etc. which i thought was really intriguing idea. Something that i think i would be able to get invested in. Though now that I checked it wasn't there anymore. 

KKgI96M.gif

All I will say as a response to your post, is this hint. 

image.png

7.jpg
tumblr_lhkbbp0VCL1qho7avo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1