Hello everyone

Morilec

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watching a few episodes by chance on TV and I fell in love with the series

Hello everyone, my name is Roberto I am 22 years old and I am Italian, I approached My Little Pony in 2013, then I abandoned them for greater forces, I recently rediscovered them. I joined this forum mainly because I'm looking for merchandise and plush, I hope to find someone who can help me. 

I apologize if my english 

• Brohoof 5

@Morilec Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here and make some new friends. It’s good to see another Twilight Sparkle fan :ticking:  Don’t forget to check out her fan page. 

As for merchandise, what kind are you looking for? The company 4th Dimension makes great affordable plushies lisenced by Hasbro. This is where I got my Twilight plushie. They also sell on Amazon where is where invo

http://shop.4de.com/franchises/my-little-pony?product_id=160

• Brohoof 1

Thanks a lot to everyone!

@Twilight Luna I've already been in the fan club Eh eh eh. 

For the merchandise, I do not know, I time, ago, I was collecting Funko Vinyl, but now they are quite difficult to recover, especially in Europe, without spending a small fortune. So I would like to ask what is currently available, which faithfully reproduces the characters, especially the mane six. As for the plush, I had seen the ones you recommended, but Europe is not available, I have to buy them from America and not all the mane six are available, so I was thinking about some commission, even if more expensive, but more accurate.

Hi there @Morilec

Cute twilight picture, I can see we both have something in common!

I hope you have fun on our forums and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

• Brohoof 2