Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Big Project Planned (In need of art, will trade for stories)

Luna's Admirer

Hey guys, I hope all of you're fine. So, this is an art for story trade. You make a picture for me, and in return I'll try my best to provide you with a 1000 words story of your request. I can sometimes write poems as well, so I will do that too.

I am going to work on a PMV project, that will be something entirely new for me, and I am hoping to get some help from you artist bronies and pegasisters out there. 

I need at least 30 art pieces for this project. No need to be done by a single artist. I won't mind them if they're different. 

You can pick any image you like to do, and in return I'll make a 1000 word story for you. 

Though I'll prefer if images in sequence are done by same artist. 

I'll give credits to respective artists, so no worries about that.

This PMV is about my three+1 OCs. The details is as follows. 

1) Earth Pony/Pegasus/ Unicorn mare (she's able to switch between any of three races), white coat, green mane&tail, deep blue eyes, name: Eden

2)a thestral (bat pony) mare, fangs, white coat, red mane&tail, light green (cat-like) eyes, and black bat wings, name: Rose

3) a human, with almost fair skin, black hairs, nearly trimmered facial hairs, a green hoody and a blue jeans/a gray sweater and black jeans/a blue t-shirt with gray trousers, name: Johnny (you can show him in whatever clothes you like, but when in bedroom he'll be wearing his t-shirt and trousers)

4) a thestral filly, cute small fangs, gray coat with a few occasional silvery stripes on her back, dark slivery gray mane, voilet eyes, name: Dream (daughter of Rose)

So here are the images I needed.

1- Eden (as an Earth Pony), and Rose are standing in front of John while both of them are smiling and John is looking towards them and is confused, background: a room without much details

2- Rose's looking sad, and shedding tears while John has kept her in a hug, while Eden (as an Earth Pony) looks at them and pass them a sad expression, background: a room without much details.

3- John's sitting on the couch while both of them (sitting on their haunches) are hugging him from either side and also wrapping their wings around him, while nuzzling his cheeks, (Eden's in her pegasus form.) background: same

4- John's lying on the bed, giving a confused smile, while Rose is about to bite his neck with her fangs, background: slightly darkened room.

5- John's entering the house while Dream grab him in a hug, and other two mares watches with greeting expression, background: room without much details.

Next four pictures are in a sequence.

6- Rose with sad expression while sitting on the couch with a thought cloud in which glowing red eyes could be seen in darkness. 

7- Dream came towards her with a gleeful expression, with a thought cloud be seen in which "Daddy loves you" is written.

8- the thought cloud on Rose's head from before puffed and disappeares. 

9- Rose hugging Dream.

Next three pictures are also in sequence

10- Edlen looking into the mirror and instead of herself she sees a digital grid in her shape.

11- then she imagine the John standing beside hler.

12- then she saw her true self in the mirror once more.

13- Dream hugging a gameboy like device (only this device looks far far futuristic), with a speech bubble which is saying thanks.

14- Eden reading a story to Dream from a tablet-like device.

15- Rose lying on a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on but still smiling, while Eden, John, and Dream are standing beside bed smiling at her with a get well soon card on the other side of the bed.

That'll be all for now. I'll update this time to time to add details for remaining 15 pictures. 

Thanks in advance, and I will be waiting for your response. Please don't leave me hanging, I have a lots of expectations for this project. 

Edited by Luna's Admirer