Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Warthunder

Snow Jam

Does anybody else play Warthunder? It's not a very popular game where I live and I really want to get to know more peeps who play it cuz I feel like I can be doing a lot better and be making a whole lot more progress if I squad up. My highest air BR is 9.0 (British) and highest tank BR is 4.0 (Russian), but I'm down to play any game mode/ BR. In fact, I go Russian reserves arcade pretty often when I've accumulated a long enough lose streak because let's face it, Russian biplanes are op as heck lol. Anyways, my username in game is "Condensation" if you get the chance to add me online.

I used to play it, but I purged the game files because there was no uninstall.exe, and to me that was really annoying issue that hindered my enjoyment of the game.

I loved playing tank battles, at that time there were no warships in the game, so I played WOWS instead

Edited by R.D.Dash
  • Brohoof 1

@Snow Jam

As this thread currently stands, it does not contain much potential to commence a meaningful discussion here. Therefore, I have altered this thread’s title to give it more proper context. Finally, I have moved this thread to Media Discussion with the appropriate tag.

On 1/3/2019 at 12:34 AM, Snow said:

I do Mr Jam version of me, though I only really play Germany RB where my highest for tanks is 9.7 and air is 8.0

lol I'm down to clown. Hit me up whenever you wanna squad up :mlp_yeehaa:

9 hours ago, cpl_dixon said:

I play it sometimes, but I only do air battles.

Also, shouldn't this be in Media Discussion?

I'm also down. And yeah, I'm new to the forums, still learning where things should be when starting topics.

9 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

I used to play it, but I purged the game files because there was no uninstall.exe, and to me that was really annoying issue that hindered my enjoyment of the game.

I loved playing tank battles, at that time there were no warships in the game, so I played WOWS instead

I totally get you! Sometimes when I want to take a break from the game and uninstall it, but I can't! It's really annoying. It's almost like the game is a virus itself sometimes...:okiedokieloki: