Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sorry, I'm terrible at introductions

Early Sunsets

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Someone introduced me to the show freshman year of high school, but I stopped after the first episode. I decided to give it another try last month, and now I think I'm obsessed

Also that someone told me to watch Smile HD on YouTube and I think it scarred me. I'm glad I didn't watch it at a time where I actually enjoyed the show

Hey everyone (is language like everypony used often here? it seems a little strange to me, but I'd rather fit in. Joining new communities is so strange). I mostly lurk in forums (I lurk in the new wcrpforums quite a bit, though I was very active on the original site. I miss the good old days when I was social). I'm really shy, so I probably won't post much. I actually love talking, but my fear of annoying people keeps me from talking which sucks. Seriously, it's almost impossible for me to keep friends, especially on the internet. I'll probably just lurk a bunch, but I'm down to talk or rp if anyone wants (I may or may not already have made an oc). I'm not great at rp'ing or talking, so I won't engage in anything like that unless I'm specifically asked to. That's just me.

Also, would someone be willing to read and give feedback on a character description I made? It's like a page and a half long on Google Docs. I want to know how well the design fits the community, and if there's anything that might be considered non-canon, god-modding, or just strange. I don't mind rewriting the whole thing.

It's strange getting in to a new community, especially one I'm too embarrassed to talk about to anyone irl. I worry a bunch about how people see me, so I try to keep stuff like this secret from people I know irl.

• Brohoof 6

2 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

You did great with your introduction! :kindness: There are a lot of shy people here. So, you're in good company. I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. :mlp_grin:

Thank you. I'm not great at making friends, but we'll see what happens

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! ^_^

I hope you'll have a good time here and don't you worry, everything will be fine. ;)

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Bas said:

wcrp?

World Cup Role-Playing?

Wcrpf is the Warrior Cats role playing forum. The original forums shut down a few years ago, so someone made a new one

11 minutes ago, Bas said:

SmileHD? Probably not the MLP song.

It's a really violent video someone made. Pinkie goes on a murdering spree

• Brohoof 1