Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxes in MLP (APRIL FOOLS POST)

FlareGun45

(edited)

So throughout the show other than ponies, there were zebras, changelings, dragons, kirins, seaponies, hippogriffs, even yaks shockingly! But yunno what we haven't had in MLP yet? Foxes! Foxes are just the coolest things ever with their fluffy tails and all that! But why should foxes be in a show like MLP?

Well, for one: they're cute, and everything MLP has is cute!

Second, ponies are allergic to them, so what if we had a friendship lesson in the show that has something to do with being friends with someone you're allergic to? That's a pretty big lesson to learn, cause yunno how people are allergic to dogs but still love them regardless? Same with cats! So an episode like this is fairly important to have! I wouldn't be surprised if season 9 has this lesson coming up!

Thirdly, we need to know what they actually say. Like what kinda accents would they have? Yunno how the Breezies sound Scottish? Makes ya wonder how the other accents with the other species around Equestria would sound like! Foxes would probably have Eastern European accents. It wouldn't be surprising! Foxes are eastern animals - East is their favorite direction! Given fact!

So outta everything that I wish for in the show - we NEED to have foxes! This is super important! I really wanna see their culture! I will not take no for an answer!

So what do y'think? Should we really have a fox culture in the show?

Also, this is an April Fools post that no one seemed to care about lol! XD

Edited by Swinebutt45
  • Brohoof 1