Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Visit to Crimos [dynamo and dwhite]

Canteen_the_unstable

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer

https://mlpforums.com/topic/183517-visit-to-crimos-dynamo-and-dwhite/

Canteen and Melio were inside an arcade, setting things up as they were expecting guests. Little foals and other children were running around helping as Canteen and Melio invited them as well so it wasnt empty and gave them some fun. As Melio was setting up some of the tables he had them set out, food on one table, a card table for any card games. Consoles on another as well controllers in case they wanted to do an older game that the arcade didnt have

Canteen had been setting up streamers and munching on a hot dog, looking around at the place "Ah looks good, now just need those two. If they come man if they dont come I'm going to their places and dragging them here. I Mean really I offered for them to come visit during a tournament of death and mayhem not weird at all."

Standing at the gates of Crimos was Sueno, the assistant for Arid. She took out a pocket watch and nodded "They should be here soon, good after the little tour just drop them off. At least it will keep Canteen from aggravating Defiant." she looked over a few notes as well "Approved hotel stay if they wish as well a pass to visit the castle if they wish."

@Arid_Blitz @DwhitetheGamer

It was a lovely morning in Equestria as the sun was high in the sky. The sound of a train whistle could be heard off in the distance, while the vehicle had been racing down the rickety tracks. There had been passengers of ponies and other creatures on board said train. One of the ponies was a blue unicorn named Dynamo Pad. As he sat upon the passenger's seat with a saddlebag placed next to him. He looked out towards the window, clutching the scroll that was delivered to him a few days prior.

It had been about six months since the end of the Everfree Tournament. While the fights had been difficult to downright brutal, Dynamo had managed to make some new friends, as well as reunite with some old friends. He remembered promising Canteen and Melio that he would visit their hometown someday. As he recalled that promise, he had been getting back to his daily life in his home in Ponyville. He had been working at the arcade, but he always made sure to keep up his training. Just in case he would ever be called upon to help defend Equestria. He remembered running into Sueno, the assistant to Arid a few days ago. He was honestly surprised to run into her again, but given how she was able to see the future. He had to assume that they would cross paths once more. He had remembered being given a scroll that was an invite to visit Crimos.

That was all, but a few days ago. After rereading through the scroll, he smiled as he saw that Canteen and Melio wanted to see him again. It even stated in the letter that Copper was also invited. "I wonder if Copper will also show up. I don't think I saw him on the train, but it just depends on if he got the invite." He mumbled to himself, looking around the cart to see that the passenger cart was somewhat scarce. 'I wonder if Copper will be going to visit Crimos. I remember he told me about his job of being a mercenary. So, he'll have missions and will travel a lot. I also wonder how Canteen, Melio and the others have been. It's been quite a while since I last contacted them. At least we won't have to worry about a tournament when getting to hang out with them.' He thought with a chuckle as the train was beginning to pull up towards the Crimos train station. 

@Dynamo Pad

As the train was coming into the station, she put her watch away. Looking over her schedule book "Alright seems to be running on time, good. Will pass that along the train is not running into any delays." she made a few marks in her book before seeing the passengers began to depart from the train "Dynamo should be on here. Copper well depends on if he could make it. He could be on a job or something."

Melio was grabbing a slice of pizza as he waited, he ran over to some of the games checking them over to make sure they were working. Looking over at the foals and other kids bowling in the other side of the arcade. He went up to Canteen with a note "What...What if they dont come?"

Laying on one of the tables hooves in the air he was waiting on Dynamo and Copper. The train should of been here. Seeing the note he stuck out his tongue "No they will be here, I told them if they didnt come I would come drag them here myself. And we both know I would."

@Dynamo Pad @Arid_Blitz

Something about being in a certain place at a convenient time seems pretty rare these days.  Case in point, Copper was ALREADY at the city thanks to a mission he was tasked to do earlier from a civilian there.  Having been already paid, and seeing that there were no other missions to do, he decided to take a break, going to the train station to meet up with Dynamo.

Once there, he took off the hoodie and looked around, finding Melio and Canteen.  He smirked and walked over to the two.  "Hi," he said to them.  "I take it you're waiting for somepony?"

• Brohoof 1

As the train had arrived at the train station, the train had come to a complete stop, while opening the doors to allow the passengers to disembark. After a quick check to make sure he had his saddlebag and suitcase, Dynamo had stood up from his seat and proceeded to exit the train. As the doors had closed behind him, he felt a gust of wind flowing behind him as the train began rushing away to it's next destination. His mane flying from the upward draft of the wing. He chuckled as he shook his head to try and fix his mane.

As he began walking along the waiting area of the station, he began to look from side to side to see if he could ask for directions. 'If Sueno or Canteen were here, then this would be easier. I think Sueno had said she would be waiting for me, but how would I find her. I guess her prediction ability would come in hand, but then...' He was cut off from his train of thought as he spotted the pony he was looking for. He smiled as he saw Sueno was writing a few notes in her book, while looking through the small sea of passengers. "Oh! Sueno! It's me, Dynamo Pad! I'm right over here." He waved as he called out to her. He began making his way towards Sueno, while avoiding the crowd of ponies in front of him. 

• Brohoof 1

Sueno nodded at Dynamo as he alerted her of his presence. Waving him over she smiled some "Yes...hello Dynamo it has been a bit. Follow me we shall get you to the meeting place, seeing you are here for a bit." she moved a key over to him using her magic "A key to your room at the palace." she smiled some "You made such an impression on individuals you and Copper shall be staying there till you leave. I have some passes for you and other things in this folder for you to look through later." she turned around and began to walk through the streets "As you can see, we are rather nice place, clean and efficient." she began to use her magic to make arrows to point at different places "Keep up now, I have things to attend to after this." she pointed with an arrow at the solar panels "We harness the power of the sun to light a majority of the city. We have a wind farm outside the city which provides for the villagers who live there." she trotted along as she used her arrow to point again "Over there is my little shop. Do stop in with Copper later." she pointed again "Over there is the training grounds for the guards."

Melio jumped as he wasnt expecting Copper to show up behind him. Turning around he hugged Copper smiling as his tail wagged behind him. As he did that he and Copper would both feel a pounce from Canteen who wanted to join in the hug

"Hey Copper, we were just talking about you...and how if Dynamo and yourself didnt show up I would show up at your place...with a hatchet and drag you back here." Canteen said as he began to lay across Copper's back "Dang you are pretty strong, holding me up with no issue and Melio. Wait why are you here before Dynamo? Do I need to go get my Hatchet? Oh by the way there is a nice big buffet for us, and hope you dont mind the little ones running around...it wouldnt be fair to let them not join in a nice fun day like this...also all the games have been set to free play so no worries on spending bits."

48 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

"Hey Copper, we were just talking about you...and how if Dynamo and yourself didnt show up I would show up at your place...with a hatchet and drag you back here." Canteen said as he began to lay across Copper's back "Dang you are pretty strong, holding me up with no issue and Melio. Wait why are you here before Dynamo? Do I need to go get my Hatchet? Oh by the way there is a nice big buffet for us, and hope you dont mind the little ones running around...it wouldnt be fair to let them not join in a nice fun day like this...also all the games have been set to free play so no worries on spending bits."

Copper couldn't help but roll his eyes at Canteen at the statement of the hatchet.  "Well you are quite lucky I didn't get to experience the hatchet because to be honest..." he pulled Canteen in to whisper, "...you'd most likely be dead due to bringing a lethal weapon to me."

Letting go of Canteen, he cricked his neck.  "I had a mission here in Crimos, so that's mainly why I was here before my best friend.  I had to be a spare 'bodyguard' to one of the nobles here, since somepony must've called in sick.  Either way, easy money for my family."

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Sueno nodded at Dynamo as he alerted her of his presence. Waving him over she smiled some "Yes...hello Dynamo it has been a bit. Follow me we shall get you to the meeting place, seeing you are here for a bit." she moved a key over to him using her magic "A key to your room at the palace." she smiled some "You made such an impression on individuals you and Copper shall be staying there till you leave. I have some passes for you and other things in this folder for you to look through later." she turned around and began to walk through the streets "As you can see, we are rather nice place, clean and efficient." she began to use her magic to make arrows to point at different places "Keep up now, I have things to attend to after this." she pointed with an arrow at the solar panels "We harness the power of the sun to light a majority of the city. We have a wind farm outside the city which provides for the villagers who live there." she trotted along as she used her arrow to point again "Over there is my little shop. Do stop in with Copper later." she pointed again "Over there is the training grounds for the guards."

Dynamo returned the smile as he soon arrived to where Sueno was standing at. "It's nice to see you again, Sueno and you're right. It really has been a while. I know you stopped by to give me the invitation, but the last time was when you talked to me after our teams were fighting. I'm surprised how that was almost half a year ago, to be honest." He nods, following closely behind, but giving her space as they walked. As they walked, Dynamo eyed the key that was levitated over to him. "Wait. We'll be staying at the palace!? I'm surprised we made that much of an impression at the tournament." He whispered in astonishment. As he walked, he stopped momentarily as Sueno had describing the town around them. The gaming unicorn had to admit to himself. The sky was clear as day, he could see wind turbines in the distance and so much more differences. 'This place almost looks like a spitting image of Ponyville. Only, more advanced from what I've seen.' He was caught off guard as the folder she levitated had hit him in the face.

His raised his eyebrows suddenly, picking up the folder as he rushed back over to Sueno. As he continued walking, he watched as she used magic arrows to point in different directions. A look of awe had adorned his face, while taking in the sites and reasoning for the wind farm and solar panels. "It sounds like you are all prepared in case of an emergency. It really shows how well looked after this town looks." He says, nodding about visiting Sueno's shop with Copper later on. "By the way, I hope everything is okay after losing the team owner. I wasn't sure if he was the ruler of Crimos, but I'm still sorry about all of that." He knew it wasn't his fault, but he still felt guilty of it all. There were times that the tournaments had brought up bad memories, but he knew what he had gotten himself into. He was thankful that he, Copper and the others were past that whole event. 

• Brohoof 1

Canteen chuckled at the comment whispered in his ear as he began to move off of Copper "Nah, I'm to adorable to harm." he began to head over to the table and laid back on it "Well that is good that you had a mission here. Just waiting on Dynamo. Please eat."

Melio let go of Copper holding up a note "What do you think of Crimos?" he said before writing down another "I am excited that you guys came..I was worried that neither of you would." he looked down a bit at that last note

Sueno continued the short tour as she pointed out different areas "Over there is a park...over here we have some quaint little shops like a bakery, clothing store etc etc. Let me know if you stop at them Copper and Yourself both have a tab set up at all the shops that will be covered by me." Hearing about Arid she rolled her eyes some "Oh dont be sorry, he needed that. Not very often that he gets to fight and not need his amulet...or even fight with somepony he respected."

As she walked along she used her arrows again "Besides why would anything change? He died...wouldnt be the first time nor will it be the last. And yes you are going to ask about that but, best save it for later. It will be very interesting and explain a lot. When you and Copper visit my shop I'll explain. As well read your future again." she began to point ahead as she continued "There we have the bank, over there is the library." as she finally came to a stop in front of the Arcade "Here we are at the arcade...Please go inside Copper, Canteen and Melio will be waiting...also be nice to the foals and others in there."

On 4/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Sueno continued the short tour as she pointed out different areas "Over there is a park...over here we have some quaint little shops like a bakery, clothing store etc etc. Let me know if you stop at them Copper and Yourself both have a tab set up at all the shops that will be covered by me." Hearing about Arid she rolled her eyes some "Oh dont be sorry, he needed that. Not very often that he gets to fight and not need his amulet...or even fight with somepony he respected."

As she walked along she used her arrows again "Besides why would anything change? He died...wouldnt be the first time nor will it be the last. And yes you are going to ask about that but, best save it for later. It will be very interesting and explain a lot. When you and Copper visit my shop I'll explain. As well read your future again." she began to point ahead as she continued "There we have the bank, over there is the library." as she finally came to a stop in front of the Arcade "Here we are at the arcade...Please go inside Copper, Canteen and Melio will be waiting...also be nice to the foals and others in there."

As the short tour had continued, Dynamo had looked to all the different locations that Sueno had pointed out. "With everything you pointed out, it feels as if there's a lot to do in this town. At least I won't feel lost when going through this tour." He says, nodding in regards to having a tab at all the shops. "Thanks for letting me know. I did bring bits with me, so I'll have no trouble in paying for anything. I can imagine the team owner was rude of sorts if you said that he deserved it. Otherwise, it was surprising to see he didn't need the amulet. He seemed like a respectable fighter when it came to fighting my team."

His eyes widened as she mentioned about what he was thinking. "I would say that I should choose what I need to say carefully, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Since you can guess and/or predict what I'm about to ask you." He chuckled slightly, but nodded in understanding. "I think I'll do just that. It was rather interesting to see what my future was in the tournament. I remember saying that the future isn't always set in stone, but I guess we'll see when Copper and I meet you again later." He says, watching Sueno using the arrows to point towards the bank, library, before finally pointing towards the arcade. "Copper is here already? Huh. I didn't think he'd show up. Considering that he is mercenary and all. I thought his missions would make him too busy to visit at the time." He shrugged his shoulders, while smiling as he was happy to know his friend had made it. "I promise I'll be very kind to everyone and thank you again for all of your help, Sueno. I guess Copper and I will see you later." He waved, before walking towards the arcade and made his way into the building.

As he opened the door and entered the arcade, Dynamo was amazed at all the video games that were available. Most of the games he had known, but there had been other games he had never heard of. 'This arcade is lot more advanced than Ponyville's arcade. That's for sure.' He thought as he walked and looked around, before he stopped to look at the ponies he was supposed to meet. Canteen had been laying back on the table, while Copper and Melio were sitting near each other and talking as the ate. "Hey! Copper, Canteen and Melio! I managed to make it to Crimos!" He called out to his friend as he quickly made his way over towards the table.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Hearing Dynamo Melio looked over and saw him, running over to him he practically tackled him as he nuzzled some happy. His tail wagging behind him as he held up a note "Thank you for coming, we missed Copper and you a lot." laying practically on Dynamo as he felt his body being picked up by Canteen he gave a sheepish look at his brother as he was set down on the ground

"Now now that is enough Melio...It's my turn." he said before turning, hopping into the air and came down on Dynamo as he gave him a hug. Squishing his cheeks in his hooves "Oh it has been such a bit, and Copper and you came. Surprising me I thought you may of been busy." he just laid there on top of Dynamo as he chuckled some "By the way because we tied in the fight we had. We can figure out who is the winner with games..Lots and lots of games."

On 4/16/2019 at 10:41 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Hearing Dynamo Melio looked over and saw him, running over to him he practically tackled him as he nuzzled some happy. His tail wagging behind him as he held up a note "Thank you for coming, we missed Copper and you a lot." laying practically on Dynamo as he felt his body being picked up by Canteen he gave a sheepish look at his brother as he was set down on the ground

"Now now that is enough Melio...It's my turn." he said before turning, hopping into the air and came down on Dynamo as he gave him a hug. Squishing his cheeks in his hooves "Oh it has been such a bit, and Copper and you came. Surprising me I thought you may of been busy." he just laid there on top of Dynamo as he chuckled some "By the way because we tied in the fight we had. We can figure out who is the winner with games..Lots and lots of games."

@DwhitetheGamer

As Dynamo took the saddlebag off of his back, he was surprised as Melio had ran over to him. He braced for impact as the gaming unicorn was tackled to the ground. He chuckled as he Melio nuzzled him, before Dynamo hugged his friend. "Melio! It's so great to see you, little buddy! It seems like somepony missed me." He chuckled once more, before looking at the note Melio had wrote for him. "You're welcome and you don't need to thank me. I made a promise to both you and your brother that I would visit. You're my friend, Melio. I would never break a promise to a friend." He says, ruffling Melio's mane playfully. He felt the weight being lifted off as Canteen picked up his younger brother.

Dynamo was about to sit up, but was caught off guard as Canteen jumped on top of him. Dynamo winced from the pain as Canteen had landed on his ribs. As the air escaped from his lungs, Dynamo thought he could see a bright light as his soul was leaving his body. He slowly regained consciousness as he felt Canteen squishing his facial cheeks with his hooves. "Hello to you, as well, Canteen. I would say I should have seen that coming, but this is you we're talking about. One can never guess what's going on through your mind." He tried to say as Canteen was squishing his facial cheeks. He pulled Canteen into a hug and chuckled, while shaking his head for Canteen to let go of his face. "It's still nice to see you and your brother again, Canteen. As soon as I got the invitation, I made sure to get some time off to visit Crimos. I admit that I was a bit busy recovering from the tournament and everything that happened. I'm just glad that my name was cleared from the tournament committee placed on the team. I went to a few video game tournaments, but I don't have to go to any competitions for a while." He says, nodding at the mentioning of settling the score with Canteen on games. "Of course. With all the games this arcade has. I have no doubt we'll find out the winner between us. Although, could you let me stand up, please? I still have to say hi to one other friend." He says, chuckling as he still wanted to give Copper a hug, as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 11:07 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

@DwhitetheGamer

As Dynamo took the saddlebag off of his back, he was surprised as Melio had ran over to him. He braced for impact as the gaming unicorn was tackled to the ground. He chuckled as he Melio nuzzled him, before Dynamo hugged his friend. "Melio! It's so great to see you, little buddy! It seems like somepony missed me." He chuckled once more, before looking at the note Melio had wrote for him. "You're welcome and you don't need to thank me. I made a promise to both you and your brother that I would visit. You're my friend, Melio. I would never break a promise to a friend." He says, ruffling Melio's mane playfully. He felt the weight being lifted off as Canteen picked up his younger brother.

Dynamo was about to sit up, but was caught off guard as Canteen jumped on top of him. Dynamo winced from the pain as Canteen had landed on his ribs. As the air escaped from his lungs, Dynamo thought he could see a bright light as his soul was leaving his body. He slowly regained consciousness as he felt Canteen squishing his facial cheeks with his hooves. "Hello to you, as well, Canteen. I would say I should have seen that coming, but this is you we're talking about. One can never guess what's going on through your mind." He tried to say as Canteen was squishing his facial cheeks. He pulled Canteen into a hug and chuckled, while shaking his head for Canteen to let go of his face. "It's still nice to see you and your brother again, Canteen. As soon as I got the invitation, I made sure to get some time off to visit Crimos. I admit that I was a bit busy recovering from the tournament and everything that happened. I'm just glad that my name was cleared from the tournament committee placed on the team. I went to a few video game tournaments, but I don't have to go to any competitions for a while." He says, nodding at the mentioning of settling the score with Canteen on games. "Of course. With all the games this arcade has. I have no doubt we'll find out the winner between us. Although, could you let me stand up, please? I still have to say hi to one other friend." He says, chuckling as he still wanted to give Copper a hug, as well.

Canteen grumbled having to get up before he did and dragged Dynamo back to his feet, looking around the arcade he smiled "I'm sure you will find out I am not as good at games then I am fighting, or singing, or instruments. Anyways yes go say hello to Copper me and Melio are gonna hit the restroom really fast. Been drinking a lot of water waiting for you guys and I think if I dont go the next time I hug somepony I'll pee." he said running off to the bathroom with Melios close behind

Copper moved over to Dynamo and rolled his eyes at the antics before embracing Dynamo in a hug "It is good to see you my friend. Sadly I cant stay very long, got a job and I need to see if they still need me or not. Tell those two if they arent back in time for me to leave."