Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, My Name is Princess Cheese Dorito

Princess Cheese Dorito

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When I was little, it may seem weird, but the first thing I got into was Equestria Girls. At that time in my life, I loved to collect those weird pony-human hybrid dolls, but now I'm more tomboyish and I'd rather not collect those dolls anymore. It was in middle school when I got into the fandom when a pegasister teacher made me into a pegasister and I was watching the show ever since. Now this show is my life and I have made several fan works devoted to this powerful show, which I first watched in secret because my parents said no. After the movie came out , however, I watched it and then I gained confidence. There's so much more out there like me---- teens and adults alike! So, I told my parents and now I'm not afraid to be a pegasister. I also made one of my friends into a brony. Other than that, our beloved show is nearing its end, so I have advice for all of you from Princess Cheese Dorito (me): Remember the show and all the friendship lessons you've learned along with the Mane 6. The Magic of Friendship will live on in our hearts for as long as we live. 

Friendship is indeed Magic!

• Brohoof 2