Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, everyone~

dawnmew

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google brings this place up first, so I'm hoping it's a thriving hub!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was a teenager at the time, and I didn't have very much to do in the small town I grew up in. I think one of my frequent internet haunts at the time was The Escapist forums (which has nothing to do with escapism and everything to do with video games.) I watched as MLP went from a rarely-mentioned joke, to a genuinely-embraced culture, and to a war of moderation, not long after, as anyone not already interested got tired of it dominating everyone's avatars, conversation topics, signatures, and polls. Given the heat of the topic, I decided to see what the literal fuss was about, joining late into S1's original airing. After a few episodes (especially Dragonshy), it did make sense why it had such a following so suddenly!

Hello~!

I'm Dawn, or Anna, or Sunbasker, or Sunnie, or Mew. Whichever you prefer! ^^ I'll cuddle anything that moves and most things that don't, and I'm always happy to talk to anyone about anything, especially the things they're passionate about!

It's been a while since I've been on a forum, but Reddit just isn't the same, and I have fond memories of places like this. MLP changed the direction of my life, and it brought my entire circle of friends together. An MLP forum seems like it would attract kind and approachable people overall, so I'm excited to give this a try!

I can't wait to meet all of you. Feel free to PM me about anything at any time!  :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 6

Why hello there newcomer! Welcome to MLP Forums. :mlp_yeehaa: We are indeed a thriving place for MLP fans from all trots of life. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate to message me of you would like to chat or if you have any questions about this place in general. 

Hope to see you around! ^^

• Brohoof 1

Woah, that's a lot of choices. I think I'll choose. . . Sunnie!

Welcome to the forums @Sunnie!

If it's a kinda and approachable community you're looking for, you've come to the right place. Come on in and have a look around, I'm sure you'll find something fun to do around here. :) If you have any questions or want to chat, my door (and PM box) is always open. :D

• Brohoof 1

Hi there Dawn! Welcome to our forums and I hope you have a lovely stay here!

• Brohoof 1