Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Astro's Tarot Shack

Altastrofae

Hello Everyone! I'm Altastrofae, and welcome to my Tarot Shack!

So What is Tarot?

Well, if you don't know, Tarot, or Cartomancy, is a form of divination, a way of lending you advice by looking into your past, present, and/or future.

Why am I here?

Well don't go having an existential crisis. Here, you may ask for Tarot reading from me. Menu down below if you're interested in that.

What deck will be used?

The tarot deck I'll be using is The Daemon Tarot by Ariana Osborne.

Why Do I Care?

Um... Great question, let's get on with the menu!

Menu

For any spread on this menj, you may ask questions as specific as you like, or just general information or advice

Spreads:

These are different card arangements you may request

Single card draw:

Simple idea, best for when you aren't being too specific or just want a little help/advice

2 Card Spread:

Good for anything involving things in two's, like decisions, pros and cons, et cetera.

You may also reequest 3, 4, 5, et al. card spreads that work much the same way

7-Day Oracle:

Each card will represent problems you may face or advice you may need for each day for the next 7 days

12-Month Oracle:

Same concept as 7-Day Oracle, but instead for each month for the next year

Zodiac Astrology Oracle:

Each card will be advice for each of the 12 Zodiac signs

Simple Cross:

This is abit more complex, but to put it simply, it shows you in a situation, advice to approach the situation, your future self if you don't do anything about it, and who to go to for help

Celtic Cross:

Shows the situation, the challenge of the situation, the root of the situation, past, present, near future, your power over the outcome, outside influence, your hopes and fears regarding the situation, and the most likely final outcome.

Custom Spread:

If you have your own spread, please feel free to request it.

Random Spread:

Just ask your question and I can decide what spread I think will work best

DISCLAIMER: Do not take any of this too seriously. There is always the chance that I interpreted incorrectly, or it's just inaccurate at the time. Take all readings with a grain of salt, lest you become like Twilight when she met her future self. Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I'll take 2 cards because my OC is two souls in one body

Okay, so what I did was have each card represent two most prominent, yet opposite, traits of yours

On one hand you pretend to be what you arent, but on the other you enjoy your self when you are alone

If I could be granted a 12-month oracle, that would be lovely. I'm not usually into these things, but what's the harm?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oooh, I'd like a 12 month oracle please. :dash:

Since this month is basically over, I started with next month

I also decided that for less complex spreads where cards are independent and don't directly correlate to one another, I'd give some information on each individual card drawn. Like this spread for example.

2019 -

July -

Furfur: He appears in the form of a winged hart (it's like a stag) and only tells lies in that form. If confined, he assumes the shape of an Angel and will only tell the truth in this form. He has the gift of strengthening the bond between couples

Advice for July: Focus on enduring love and passion in both yourself and others, but don't let strong emotions overwhelm you

August -

Paimon: Commander of 200 fallen angels, Paimon is very loud and arogant. Summoners have to deal with his loud boisteroua entrances. Despite this, he is well versed in science, astrology, philosophy, and events of the past present and future

Advice for August: Try not to make unfavorable first impressions; sometimes intelligent or insecure people act awkward or abrasive as a defence mechanism for their insecurities

September -

Picollus: An old Prussian spirit of the Underworld, he appears at the deathbed of high-ranking people. If no ritual was carried out in his name by his third appearance, only human sacrifice would drive him away. Until then he would turn the affected family members against eachother until someone was either killed or sacrifice was made

Advice for September: Don't allow old resentments to linger past a time when anyone remembers what started the dispute in the first place

October -

Nybbas: Manager of dreams and visions, Nybbas is often scoffed at for his silly line of work. But some respect him, for dreamers and visionaries have inspired many in the past

Advice for October: Focus on your hopes and dreams for the future, but know the difference between what are possible goals, and what is purely fantasy

November -

Orobas: A Prince of Hell, he never lies; He takes the shape of a horse but may manifest as a more human shape whilst in the presence of humans. Sometimes truthful answers anger the summoner, but only because they couldn't handle the truth

Advice for November: Focus on being honest with yourself and thowe around you, but know when to withold certain truths

December -

Caacrinolaas: Often manifesting in the form of a winged dog, he is a mind demon, able to access the deepest recesses of the mind to strengthen the bond between friends, or drive them to murder one another.

Advice for December: Focus on getting to know people more, but don't use their secrets to hurt them in any way

2020 -

January -

Abraxas: A master of the mind, Abraxas dispells confusion and misfortune. He often manifests as a man with the head of a rooster and the legs of a dragon

Advice for January: Beware of lies and hidden truths

Ferbruary -

Amduscias: Manifesting as a man with the head of a unicorn, thousands of instruments play upon his arrival

Advice for February: Be at peace within your solitude

March -

Mammon: Personification of greed, he allegedly taught man hlw to strip-mine

Advice for March: Focus on gaining needs and comforts, but appreciate what you already have rather thann trying to pursue every little thing you want

April -

Buffonite: An alleged material from a toad, buffonite, or toad-stone, was said to be an antidote to many toad-based poisons

Advice for April: Find worth or beauty in circumstances or items others may regard as ugly

May -

Cerebrus: 3-headed guard dog of the Underworld, he is humble and effective in arguments

Advice for May: Find comfort within means instead of wanting what you can't have

June -

Deumus: A woman who wears a crown, she has four horns and four teeth, and has the legs of a rooster

Advice for June: Beware of false gossip

11 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

Since this month is basically over, I started with next month

I also decided that for less complex spreads where cards are independent and don't directly correlate to one another, I'd give some information on each individual card drawn. Like this spread for example.

2019 -

July -

Furfur: He appears in the form of a winged hart (it's like a stag) and only tells lies in that form. If confined, he assumes the shape of an Angel and will only tell the truth in this form. He has the gift of strengthening the bond between couples

Advice for July: Focus on enduring love and passion in both yourself and others, but don't let strong emotions overwhelm you

August -

Paimon: Commander of 200 fallen angels, Paimon is very loud and arogant. Summoners have to deal with his loud boisteroua entrances. Despite this, he is well versed in science, astrology, philosophy, and events of the past present and future

Advice for August: Try not to make unfavorable first impressions; sometimes intelligent or insecure people act awkward or abrasive as a defence mechanism for their insecurities

September -

Picollus: An old Prussian spirit of the Underworld, he appears at the deathbed of high-ranking people. If no ritual was carried out in his name by his third appearance, only human sacrifice would drive him away. Until then he would turn the affected family members against eachother until someone was either killed or sacrifice was made

Advice for September: Don't allow old resentments to linger past a time when anyone remembers what started the dispute in the first place

October -

Nybbas: Manager of dreams and visions, Nybbas is often scoffed at for his silly line of work. But some respect him, for dreamers and visionaries have inspired many in the past

Advice for October: Focus on your hopes and dreams for the future, but know the difference between what are possible goals, and what is purely fantasy

November -

Orobas: A Prince of Hell, he never lies; He takes the shape of a horse but may manifest as a more human shape whilst in the presence of humans. Sometimes truthful answers anger the summoner, but only because they couldn't handle the truth

Advice for November: Focus on being honest with yourself and thowe around you, but know when to withold certain truths

December -

Caacrinolaas: Often manifesting in the form of a winged dog, he is a mind demon, able to access the deepest recesses of the mind to strengthen the bond between friends, or drive them to murder one another.

Advice for December: Focus on getting to know people more, but don't use their secrets to hurt them in any way

2020 -

January -

Abraxas: A master of the mind, Abraxas dispells confusion and misfortune. He often manifests as a man with the head of a rooster and the legs of a dragon

Advice for January: Beware of lies and hidden truths

Ferbruary -

Amduscias: Manifesting as a man with the head of a unicorn, thousands of instruments play upon his arrival

Advice for February: Be at peace within your solitude

March -

Mammon: Personification of greed, he allegedly taught man hlw to strip-mine

Advice for March: Focus on gaining needs and comforts, but appreciate what you already have rather thann trying to pursue every little thing you want

April -

Buffonite: An alleged material from a toad, buffonite, or toad-stone, was said to be an antidote to many toad-based poisons

Advice for April: Find worth or beauty in circumstances or items others may regard as ugly

May -

Cerebrus: 3-headed guard dog of the Underworld, he is humble and effective in arguments

Advice for May: Find comfort within means instead of wanting what you can't have

June -

Deumus: A woman who wears a crown, she has four horns and four teeth, and has the legs of a rooster

Advice for June: Beware of false gossip

Very interesting. I’m usually not into this sort of thing but this was interesting to read....in more ways than one. :ph3ar: Thank you! 

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Califorum said:

Id like a 12 month and or a simple cross, please.

I decided I'd do the simple cross now, and the 12 months later.

For this reading, I decided on seperating this into sections

The Layout -

These are the cards drawn and what they stand for in the context of this reading:

You: Lechies

The Situation: Lucifer

Defense against Situation: Malphas

Attack upon Situation: Behemoth

You If you keep doing as you are: Barbatos

Person to seek guidance from, if needed: Buer

My thoughts and notes

So you are the first time I've drawn Lucifer from this deck, and it's surprising that he represents the core of the situation. Not necessarily bad, but idk, it surprises me.

My Interpretation:

In your life right now, you often find yourself shutting out people you don't like, treating them with emnity, maybe even making no attempt to sympathize with, or understand these enemies. In this case, you are much like what Lechies stands for. You often alienate these enemies due to strong viewpoints. Your arguments with these people are more destructive than constructive, as these arguments are not given reasoning. Rather they are fueled by, again, strong viewpoints which are taken to extremes in order to defend. If you keep up your current behavior you may end up as someone to avoid, though some may see you as in the right mind entirely.

To guard yourself against this outcome, try to not only seal your bonds with those around you, but approach your own weaknesses and insecurities within yourself.

To approach this situation directly, think about your words, actions, and other instinctual impulses before you execute them.

Someone to seek help from:

Someone who will help you emotionally and encourage positive change; also this person may prescribe... meds? I'm assuming you're mentally healthy so I chose a less literal interpretation of the whole alchemy concept Buer stands for

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Cash In said:

If I could be granted a 12-month oracle, that would be lovely. I'm not usually into these things, but what's the harm?

Considering how long the first 12-month spread took me, I won't be including card descriptions, but I will include the names of each card

July: Torngarsuk

Stay positive even as dark times may cross you. You'll get through it easier with a positive mindset

August: Sabbat

Surround yourself with supportive friends and family, celebrating the present moment despite any misfortunes of the past

September: Ukobach

Appreciate those who support you; You may not immediately notice their efforts, but there are people who do alot for you and your wellbeing.

October: Buer

Focus on your mental and physical health, healing where need be

November: Ganga-Gramma

Withold impulsive judgement of the situation before getting involved lest you mistakingly offend someone

December: Amun-Ra

Focus on mending damaged relationships

January: Furfur

Don't let yourself be overly influenced by powerful emotions to the point where you exhibit destructive behaviors

February: Ribesal

Don't ignore your feelings just to disregard them as distractions. Hiding from your feelings isn't dealing with the problem

March: Scox

Beware not to let others use you or take advantage of you. Be careful not to be tricked.

April: Berith

Make the best out of a bad situation, but don't allow your hopes to disappoint

May: Alastor

Don't allow you want for vengeance overpower logic. Take care to stay down to Earth

June: Agares

Don't focus on negative influences of the past, and surround yourself with friends; There may be a violent earthquake in June too, if you live in an area that would experience earthquakes

(edited)
1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

One random for me

Will I get a job soon

Ok, I thought this might happen

So let me explain this briefly so I can get to the reading

Tarot is about reading the future, but the future is not set in stone. To deliver your question with a hard yes or no, I as the medium would be ignoring othe possible circumstances, and that the future can be changed. So, my answer is gonna be something a little more complicated than "yes" or "no" and you'll see what I'm doing in just abit. This will actually be a 2 card reading.

Yes:

If you can find the motivation to put in the effort to look for a job

No:

If you ignore those insisting that you go out and look for a job

Basically, you'll only get a job soon if you actively look for a job. Pretty straightforward.

Edited by Altastrofae

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

Yes o3o

Okay so I did a Celtic Cross Spread for this one just because I like this spread

You often do things without thinking about them, and are often demonized for these actions. Try to focus on staying away from people who like to spread drama and gossip. You are a very humble person and make compelling arguments, so it shouldn't be difficult to think before you say things. In the past you were a very awkward and attention-seeking person with a need to feel accepted, which may have led to your curremt lack of tact. In the near future, you may face some dark times involving this minor, but try to keep up your hopes up. Don't listen to the things people say about you. Best approach is to simply ignore them. Focus on what you want out of life. Do you even know what you want? Listen to yourself and you will move forward. You fear that you'll end up having nothing interesting going on in your life in the end, and hope your life will go somewhere one day, but sometimes you doubt it ever will. If you keep doing as you are you may end up letting fear run your life.

Overall, you should be comfortable being yourself.

• Thanks 1