Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um... Hello!

SunnyDay

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello everyone!

I'm Sunny Day or just Sunny for short. I'm painfully shy so I apologize for be awkward. I've been a Brony since 2012 and my local forum recently got shut down due to lack of activity. It was really sad to see it go but I'm grateful I found this and I hope to make many more friends!

Keep smiling!

-Sunny Day

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Welcome!! Glad you joined! We have a ton of super nice people here so I'm sure you'll have a great time :grin:

Thank you very much!

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, SunnyDay said:

Hello everyone!

I'm Sunny Day or just Sunny for short. I'm painfully shy so I apologize for be awkward. I've been a Brony since 2012 and my local forum recently got shut down due to lack of activity. It was really sad to see it go but I'm grateful I found this and I hope to make many more friends!

Keep smiling!

-Sunny Day

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?:
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hiiiii!

I'm Emerald<3, it's a pleasure to meet you! I love, love, love making new friends so feel free to talk to me whenever, my DMs are always open.

Everyone on here usually calls me Emmy, but I am glad to have met a new friend and am excited to get to know you!

2 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Welcome!! Glad you joined! We have a ton of super nice people here so I'm sure you'll have a great time :grin:

Pshhh..

Please, I absolutely hate making friends. (Sarcasm)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Hiiiii!

I'm Emerald<3, it's a pleasure to meet you! I love, love, love making new friends so feel free to talk to me whenever, my DMs are always open.

Everyone on here usually calls me Emmy, but I am glad to have met a new friend and am excited to get to know you!

Pshhh..

Please, I absolutely hate making friends. (Sarcasm)

The pleasure is all mine! :)

• Brohoof 1

@SunnyDay, welcome to this very (too) friendly forum (it seems). I have been here for only a month and I do not regret joining. There are a lot of activity, and a lot of laughter. :oneheckofahat:

Sad to hear about your previous forum shutting down, that is never fun :(

• Brohoof 2