Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Virin: King of the Titans - A Feature Fan Film in Production

Dawn Darkness

Script: 0%
Character Modeling: 0%
Main Environments: 0%
Voice Actors: 0%
Animation: 0%

This is a fan film project that I'm going to be making in Blender 2.80 where, after I've received the last two parts to my new PC, I'll be making it a film set in the EQG universe with a few original characters playing big roles while the Main Seven is playing minor roles. I'll go into details later when I've begun the modeling process after writing the script in Trelby, my screenplay program to be used for this film and potential future projects.

The film is going to be an action-science fiction feature that'll be shared on YouTube for entertainment and viewing purposes. I'm unsure how long it'll take me to make this film, since I'm also working on a book series which features my character Virin as well. I'll just go easy and write on the books a year after I'm working on my fan film project.

As for voice actors, I'll wait on that subject after animation's finished. I hope that's going to be a year and a half after modeling is done with the characters and environments. I am very persistent on this project, as I've just bought a PC for $1700 for the parts I wanted for so long.

I'll not ask for a composer for the film, I'll just borrow some music on a free music site. I can't afford to pay for a composer, as I don't have PayPal or something related to that. I hope you understand me.

My only hopes, is that Hasbro allows me to upload this fan film to YouTube after much hard-work is being done on it. Should I ask them, or just say in the description that I only own my characters and not theirs? Please fill me in on that regard.

Updates will come after I've gotten my new computer set up. That is all for now. See you later!