Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

King Sombra Fan Club

Castle Bleck

(edited)

I don't see why everybody hates Sombra? He looks badass, he's pretty powerful, and he's one clever sumbitch. Why is he constantly hated on?

Most likely because he barely talks.

Nevermind that some of his growls and roars are legit Nightmare Fuel.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Most likely because of his lack of dialogue.

Nevermind that some of his growls and roars are legitimate Nightmare Fuel...

That just plain bullshit. His lack of actual words, and his animalistic sounds are what made him all the more badass.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

That just plain bullshit. His lack of actual words, and his animalistic sounds are what made him all the more badass.

I know, man. Jim Miller can be scary when he wants to.

Edited by Anti-Villain

I know, man. Jim Miller can be scary when he wants to.

You know who I think should have voiced him? Christopher Sabat. He did Hatchiyack in DBZ: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans and RB2, and Hatchiyack sounded like a real monster!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know who I think should have voiced him? Christopher Sabat. He did Hatchiyack in DBZ: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans and RB2, and Hatchiyack sounded like a real monster!

Know where I can find the English dub?

All the PTETSS videos I've seen so far are in Japanese.

Edited by A.V.

You know where I can find an English dub link?

All the videos I've seen are in Japanese with subtitles.

You know, it's funny, there is an English dub, but it's of the older version of PTETSS. I only saw a video yhat hac only a few seconds of the English dub, but I can send you a link to a video with Hatchiyack's voice from Raging Blast 2 if you want?

(edited)

You know, it's funny, there is an English dub, but it's of the older version of PTETSS. I only saw a video yhat hac only a few seconds of the English dub, but I can send you a link to a video with Hatchiyack's voice from Raging Blast 2 if you want?

Yeah, you can PM it to me if you wish.

Edited by A.V.

• 4 weeks later...

Sombra is best villan.
The only one (aside from brand new tirek) that has been truly evil so far, he just wants to destroy and enslave everything... evilness

Plus the Sompie ship is my OTP :3

• Brohoof 2

To quote Steel Accord:

"Dude does NOT get the villain cred he deserves! He hid the only means to defeat him away behind layers upon layers of magical traps, instilled such fear in his slaves that they would not or even could not fathom the way to challenge him, and he didn't even need to BE THERE for most of the episode and he almost won!"

• Brohoof 3

Honestly, he didn't need to do much of anything. He presence just had so much weight through the episode, IMO. You never saw him, but the fear of him was indeed real.

• Brohoof 4

What did you guys think about Sombra in Fall of the Crystal Empire? He was cool for most of the video...then the instant that Luna transformed, he lost all dignity and became a sniveling coward

• Brohoof 4

What did you guys think about Sombra in Fall of the Crystal Empire? He was cool for most of the video...then the instant that Luna transformed, he lost all dignity and became a sniveling coward

I liked everything but the ending.

That part bucking SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!!!

• Brohoof 2

I liked everything but the ending.

That part bucking SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!!!

He went from being a badass to a scared baby in seconds

"S-stay back! W-what are you?!"

The Sombra I knew would have kept laughing. 

"See? Not so different"

• Brohoof 1

He went from being a badass to a scared baby in seconds

"S-stay back! W-what are you?!"

The Sombra I knew would have kept laughing. 

"See? Not so different"

If bucking dying just pissed him off in canon, what made SFS think a bucking starter villain would break him?

• Brohoof 2

If bucking dying just pissed him off in canon, what made SFS think a bucking starter villain would break him?

That's actually a good point. His reaction to dying in canon wasn't really as fearful as you might think, especially if he had time to banish the empire before hand

Alternatively, it was a booby trap.

I personally like Sombra more when he isn't the strongest, but is clever

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I had no issues with it. However, that refers to the overall work itself. It did hurt to see Sombra killed off so easily at the end, but that's just a personal bias. As an overall work, I thought it was genius.

But that is me. *Shrug.*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like Sombra. He's by far the most badass looking character in the show. They need to somehow bring him back and give him more speaking lines. Although as Blobulle mentioned, it might be better if they keep him mysterious and just give him more of a backstory

luna_meets_sombra_by_theyoungreaper-d7le

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 2

Just spotted this on EQD. Seems the Sombra/Chrysalis pairing is ALIVE AND WELL!!!

what_you_waiting_for_by_cnat-d7mbf92.jpg