My Drawings

McFlurryMaddie

Welcome to my gallery! 

I'll polish this place up in a bit. Right now,  I'm too lazy. 

PicsArt_10-28-01_36_44.thumb.png.9a6487ee633c1d0e8624b5494dca2b50.png

You can have a look at it and give critique or something else. 

There will be more soon. I'll probably not use a base,  but I'm kinda still studying the mechanics of base drawing. 

Edited by Off With Your Head
  • Brohoof 3

My one critique is that they way you've drawn the lines for the mouth is messing with my eyes. Since there's a wink I'm assuming it's supposed to be a smile, but the disconnect and the sharp angle the lines go up as also makes it look like a very defined snout with just a plain expression for the mouth, and my eyes keep going back and forth because I can't unsee it. Overall it's nice though.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, SharpWit said:

My one critique is that they way you've drawn the lines for the mouth is messing with my eyes. Since there's a wink I'm assuming it's supposed to be a smile, but the disconnect and the sharp angle the lines go up as also makes it look like a very defined snout with just a plain expression for the mouth, and my eyes keep going back and forth because I can't unsee it. Overall it's nice though.

Thanks for the critique. Yes, I looked at it again, and you're right. It looks kinda off once you see it properly. Again, thanks for the critique! As there will be more of my drawings soon, I'll address this.

• Brohoof 1