Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, fellow bronies!

Happ

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend of mine introduced me to the page!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan after playing Fighting Is Magic at my school's computer lab back at 2012. Searched for the source of the characters in the fanmade game, and found MLP. I binge-watched some clips of the show, in season 1 and season 2, but I lost some interest on it. At 2013, I once again re-watch some MLP clips after finding an MLP video on my recommended, then I asked my father to download the whole series so I can watch. From there, I searched for other people with the same interest for these magical ponies as I do, thus introducing myself to the brony fandom!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everybody! I'm Happ, and I've been a brony for almost 7 years now, yet I've only recently found this website thanks to my friend, Hightlyze. I'm also a user at Fimfiction and I'm also a fan of cartoons and anime! I like people who are genuine and friendly, I dislike toxicity. Looking forward to talking with you all!

• Brohoof 4

17 minutes ago, fare67t said:

Welcome to the herd! I'm technically new too, so perhaps we can learn how things work here together...? x3

I sure hope we can! :BrightMacContent:

Welcome @Happ! :coco:

I loved Fighting Is Magic too. Things didn't go as we all hoped, but I think it was the main big thing out there that introduced new people to the show and to become bronies.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/8/2019 at 1:03 PM, Live Spark said:

Howdy! How's it going?

Going good @Live Spark! Was mostly offline yesterday because we were fixing up my old desktop that had old games in it and spent the rest of my day playing them. Very nice nostalgia trip, if I do say so myself! ^_^

• Brohoof 1