Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Godzilla : Of Monsters And Ponies

TheRockARooster

CHAPTER ONE

Once upon a time in the magic land of Equestria, Princess Twilight Sparkle was in the Castle Of Friendship reading a book in the library when a mysterious looking pony wearing a hooded cloak entered.

The mysterious pony called out 'Princess Twilight Sparkle?!'.
Princess Twilight Sparkle looked up surprised and asked 'Who are you, how'd you get in?'.
He replied 'I have ways'.
Princess Twilight Sparkle asked again 'What do you want?'.
The mysterious pony answered 'I want to talk, it's of the upmost importance.'

The pony flipped the hood off and revealed themselves, he was grey with a sky blue and black mane.

The pony told her 'My name is Epsilon'.
Princess Twilight Sparkle asked 'And how may I help you....... Mr. Epsilon?'.
Epsilon told Twilight 'Listen, something happened in the days of Old Equestria....... something bad happened'.

Princess Twilight looked very puzzled at what Epsilon was saying.

Epsilon asked 'Have you ever heard of the Cave Of Mystery?'.
Princess Twilight Sparkle asked back 'The one with the chains and the big locked doors?'.
Epsilon nodded 'Yes'.
Princess Twilight Sparkle answered 'Yes, Princess Celestia told me all about it, it's off limits to everypony'.

Epsilon smirked and asked 'Did Princess Celestia ever tell you why?'

Twilight shooked her head.

Epsilon explained 'Back in the days of Old Equestria, there was a creature that nobody could figure out, it was only little........ looked like a small lizard but it walked on two legs and lived in the mountains but due to a prophecy that was read......... they tracked this little creature down and locked it in those caves.

Upon hearing that, Princess Twilight's face lit up with shock.

Epsilon continued 'Anyway, I'm here to tell you that......... it's still alive and the prophecy will come true when it breaks free and takes Equestria back'.

Princess Twilight asked 'What should we do?'.

Epsilon replied 'Get everypony to Canterlot, they must hear me out'.

The ground started to shake violently which cause Princess Twilight and Epsilon to fall over.

Epsilon stated 'It's started..... GET EVERYPONY TO CANTERLOT!!!!!!!!!'.
He then ran out of the library as Princess Twilight stood up.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

a suitably epic starting scene :) guilt (I especially like the idea of a younger Celestia making a mistake that comes back to haunt her), environmental corruption (sorta), sense of impending doom, lizards. Classic godzilla stuff.

Next chap: big monster goes rawr.

7 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Heck yeah! So far, so good! Gettem, Rocky!

Moments ago, abrony-mouse said:

a suitably epic starting scene :) guilt (I especially like the idea of a younger Celestia making a mistake that comes back to haunt her), environmental corruption (sorta), sense of impending doom, lizards. Classic godzilla stuff.

Next chap: big monster goes rawr.

On 2020-03-31 at 5:46 PM, Samurai Equine said:

Not bad for a start. :) Epsilon could have used a bit more context, something to prove his credentials to Twilight. But other then that, I wouldn't mind seeing more. I want to know how this plays out.

On 2020-04-14 at 5:52 PM, Windy Breeze said:

Despite being only short, the story is still nice. I wonder how Eplison knew there was a monster locked behind a chained door. :)

On 2020-05-20 at 8:25 AM, Kujamih said:

.. you should continue this work buddy

Thank you. :blush:

• Brohoof 1