Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A function for subscribers

Pandora

A function for subscribers to quit the Auto-renewal as not everyone has steady payment a month and asking mods over and over gets annoying, I think it should be up to the users if they want to keep paying or not (manually paying)

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Subscriptions by their nature are renewed automatically these days. We used to have a one time payment option. That users could manually update. If that is gone now, we could look into bringing it back. 

@Jeric The function wasn't there anymore when i was subscriber tbh so it'd be great if it was added back so we don't have to bug mods to take down subscription renewal

• Brohoof 1

On 5/20/2020 at 3:49 PM, Bas said:

Did you check whether my link works and does what you intend to do, assuming we are talking about one-time donations?

Yes it still works. I'll make some tweaks to the menu and subscriber pages to better showcase the option. Note that there is currently a distinction in perks between a Donor and Subscriber, but that is another topic outside of the scope of this discussion. 

On 5/20/2020 at 2:20 PM, Deerie said:

@Jeric The function wasn't there anymore when i was subscriber tbh so it'd be great if it was added back so we don't have to bug mods to take down subscription renewal

If you paid via Credit Card or Debit Card it will appear here. 

cancelation.png

PayPal is a different story because usually requires you to cancel recurring subscriptions on their end. In the situation a customer cannot do so, then yes the Admins have to manually cancel it. That is hard baked into the system and cannot be configured.  

• Brohoof 1

I cleaned up the Subscription Page .... dramatically. I'll be making a post in general about Subs tomorrow. If you have subbed, then you are able to see what option you are paying for, and also a very easy to spot cancel button. 

I am also going to work on making the Donation option more visible since that is the only non-recurring support option. 

• Brohoof 1