Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Apprentice's New Drawing Thread

Alpha Centauri

(edited)

Ok so my old Drawings thread got a bit full and I ended up posting new threads anyway so instead of thread spaming I'm going to make this thread my one stop place for my drawings. So lets see if I keep to this :)

04 June 12 - Shining Armor

20 June 2012 - Filly Rainbow Dash

03 July 2012 - Discord, MLP/Soul Eater cross over

New: 10 July 2012 - My OC

post-1641-0-57025600-1338842716_thumb.jpg

post-1641-0-76854800-1340222170_thumb.jpg

post-1641-0-07692800-1341343294_thumb.jpg

post-1641-0-00558900-1341343344_thumb.jpg

post-1641-0-12500800-1341948947_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luna'sapprentice
  • Brohoof 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Such accuracy!

;w; inspirational.

Thankyou :)

Two new ones for ya today, one of Discord I have been working on and one I whipped up last night. It's a MLP/Soul Eater cross over pic (one that I planned to make but never got to) well enjoy and as always I welcome comments and feedback :)

Love Shining armor, love Spike in the souleater one (I never seem to get his face right :()

2 minor things: Twilight's horn is slightly of and forelegs (in this case the right one) don't really bend that way (maybe wrap it around he handle from underneath

• 3 weeks later...

Love Shining armor, love Spike in the souleater one (I never seem to get his face right :()

2 minor things: Twilight's horn is slightly of and forelegs (in this case the right one) don't really bend that way (maybe wrap it around he handle from underneath

So awesome these are amazing.

This is AWESOME.

*brohoof*

Thanks to you all :)

So here's a vector I made of Quarter to Two (my second OC) the vector first started as a drawing (more of the story here: http://mlpforums.com...ay/#entry500291)

anyway hope you enjoy :)

The only thing i'm not happy with is the back leg.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow that's very much amazing, and discord looks totally awesome! And shining armor is just dashing! Wonderful! Keep up the awesome work!

Thankyou, very much i will hopefully make some more drawings soon and mabe a few more vectors. Anyway thanks :)

Well I finally got to vectoring my OC (Properly), I used the Rainbow Dash vector by atomicgremon as a base then filled in the rest from there. Well enjoy, and any tips, feedback and comments are appreciated.