Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Communist Party in China has seized Hong Kong for promoting democracy

Sparkleberry

Britain never should have handed over hong kong to china in the first place. Maybe the day will come in the future when the chinese people will have had enough of their government, but right now this will go by without action by anyone else. 

• Brohoof 3

27 minutes ago, Olly said:

Britain never should have handed over hong kong to china in the first place. Maybe the day will come in the future when the chinese people will have had enough of their government, but right now this will go by without action by anyone else. 

I thought the same when they did give it back to China. I even remember the day, it was all over the news.

Can't wait to see more of the federal government using this merely as an excuse to get back at China. The US government doesn't care at all about Hong Kong or its people. It only uses them for their personal gain. We fully support other tyrannical regimes like Saudi Arabia and such. So take any action by the US as the tinest grain of salt. 

• Brohoof 2

I have absolutely no respect for China's leaders or the people in our media who sided with them over the Hong Kong protesters. Unlike most Twitter screechers, they actually know what it's like to stand up for the right to be free and we gave them nothing:yeahno:

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Can't wait to see more of the federal government using this merely as an excuse to get back at China. The US government doesn't care at all about Hong Kong or its people. It only uses them for their personal gain. We fully support other tyrannical regimes like Saudi Arabia and such. So take any action by the US as the tinest grain of salt. 

Its a little different. Saudi Arabia can aswell by any islamic regime. Fun fact but i do audiobooks on this. But Islamic laws "mainly sunnis being 80-90% of world wide muslims". They just follow religious rulings. Saudi Arabia is a Absolute Monarchy of government its also a religious pilgrimage place.

But basically, outside some countries were secularism has been tried like or is atleast somewhat of, Turkey though the country is authoritarian.

Point is, religion in government tend to be the legit problem. In any country really. Not been to indonesia, but people there are nice so i can say that much, the one i have spoken too online. But to me it just seems pointless to be against Saudi Arabia when Islamic countries dont seem to be that much different. But all i know is religion in government is a bad idea.

Anyways here is audiobooks if interested.

I am not quite done with the playlist. But probably some more weeks and this will be done atleast.

(edited)

Britain should do more for the hong kong ppl I guess the passports they are considering on extending a bit but yea.

Edited by flurry
  • Brohoof 2