Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What I believe will happen in the G5 movie

eventyraren

Ok here is what I belive is going to happen in the G5 movie. This is a long one.

Spoiler

Sunnys father works at the museum in town. They have Pinkie and Applejacks EoH. They Also have one of the frendship journal and Sunnys father reads to sunny from it every night. 

One day Izzy shows up. She explain That a villain, maby one of the evil trio, has invaded the enchanted Forest where the unicorns live. No one want to help her due to being an Unicorn. But sunny gets the idea to collect all the EoH and stop the villain. Izzy say they have Twilight and Raritys, so Sunny take the ones from the museum and she and Izzy go to the pegasus land to take theres. Hitch gets ordered to folow them and get the jewels back.

In the Pegasus kingdom they steel Fluttershy and Rainbow dashes EoH. They get cort and chased by Guards. Izzy crash through the window of a sorts stor and gets That ball on her horn.

They are taken to the Queen and explain what is going on. Both Zipp And Pipp is there. The Queen puts them in jail, But Pipp helps them and tag Along. Zipp belive they kidnap Pipp and go after them. She meet Hitch and teem up.

Now what happend next I am not shore. As Zipp and Hitch have to catch up to them and then leve to get to what I belive to happend next. Pipp, Izzy and Sunny gets to where the unicons live. It is reviled thet the unicons live in wat use to be the everfree Forest, where the tree of Harmony ones was. They get the final 2 EoH and is about to use it on the villain, let say it is Terek. But they do not work. Terek explains the OG EoH was destroyed but Twilight made fake ones to cover it upp or somthing. Just when Terek is about to win the other two tribs arive, thanks to Hitch and Zipp, having a big spitch. Seing unicorn, earth ponies and unicorn Work togeather again spark Sunnys Heart, and somehow the five of them is reviled to be the new Gardiend of Harmony. They beat Terek and there is a big feat in the Forest. The End

What do you think? 

• The title was changed to What I believe will happen in the G5 movie
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked