Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fledgeling Pony Fan

sludgey

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googling out of curiosity.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I know it's a very, very late start, but I just became a fan last month in October. My special someone admitted to me that he is a brony, and I immediately became interested-- I had just watched the new Gen5 movie out of sheer curiosity. I tend to go on fixated search binges, so down the rabbit hole I went! I proceeded to discover that the fandom is not nearly as revolved around "cursed" subjects like a lot of media would have you think (admittedly this is what kept me from looking into it while the fandom was in its heyday).

Now, despite my age I have always been a kid at heart. I still have many of the 1st gen pony toys I had from my childhood, which I just recently rediscovered in my basement. --Anyway, MLP:FiM managed to hit all the right buttons: happy colors, positivity, innocent fun and lots and lots of content, both official and fanmade! I love the variety, from the fanart to the music, and I really enjoy looking at others' ponysonas and OCs.

I am rather sad that I came to the party so late, but I am glad that the fandom is still going, and there is so much content to go through!

Hi! I'm Sludge/Sludgey/Sludgeprince. I am currently in my 30s and go by he/they. I consider myself to be pretty chill, though a bit reserved at times. I'm always seeking to better myself. As far as life goals go, I have no plans. I prefer to live life day by day, to relax and vibe. I adore my pets, which consist of 4 cats, a dog, a corn snake, and an aquarium of blue freshwater shrimp (google "cherry shrimp", they're so cute and entertaining!). I've always been a fan of dinosaurs, dragons and Godzilla. I draw a little bit here and there, though I've been painfully unmotivated to do so lately. I'm hoping that the desire to create (and possibly roleplay) ponysonas/OCs will give me a new spark.

I am currently staying home recovering from an incredibly stressful retail job as well as rising medical issues, but I hope to get back in swing of things next year. In the meantime, MLP has helped me a whole lot in keeping my spirits up!

I am very excited to become a member of the fandom and look forward to having lots of fun.

P.S. I entered my favorite of the Mane 6 as Fluttershy (as she reminds me a lot of myself), but Pinkie Pie is a close 2nd! I headcanon her as a world-bending eldritch entity... :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome @sludgey,

I hope you have a great time here :>

I must say, your story is very relatable to me. I'm also in my 30 and discovered this show in Dec2020 and joined this forum a month later :> My fav is also Fluttershy for similar reasons

And don't let us talk about my job xD MLP and fandom has indeed my spirit as well :>

Anyhow you are definitely eligible for a Fluttershy Greeting so

Greetings

Spoiler

You have been yayed at

927b9cb628bf4891471c3ef8b859d7a8.gif

• Brohoof 2

Thank you everyone!!! :yay: Such a warm welcome!

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @sludgey,

I hope you have a great time here :>

I must say, your story is very relatable to me. I'm also in my 30 and discovered this show in Dec2020 and joined this forum a month later :> My fav is also Fluttershy for similar reasons

And don't let us talk about my job xD MLP and fandom has indeed my spirit as well :>

Anyhow you are definitely eligible for a Fluttershy Greeting so

Greetings

Hide contents

You have been yayed at

927b9cb628bf4891471c3ef8b859d7a8.gif

This is the best greeting I could ask for!! ((yay!))
It's very reassuring to know that other people are late to the party as well. :P

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, sludgey said:

Thank you everyone!!! :yay: Such a warm welcome!

This is the best greeting I could ask for!! ((yay!))
It's very reassuring to know that other people are late to the party as well. :P

I thought you might like it :>

Fluttershy can bring light in ones life with her kind, yaying and squeeing character :>

Take it in and get better :> 

Hello sludgey and welcome to the forums. Funny thing, I also kind of discovered My Little Pony by going down internet rabbit holes. Fluttershy is also my favorite pony. (Though it is tied with one other.) So you are into roleplaying? (I'm interested in it and we can talk about it if you want. I love talking about roleplaying.)

• Brohoof 1