Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord, that Dastardly Draconicus

Hazardus_Havard.

I got bored and did up Discord from the show. Took me two days to complete, if there's any problems with the pictures or creative comments, throw them this way!

Posted Image

Just got back into using Gimp and Illustrator together so I can do my work faster now.

• Brohoof 6

Love the way you captured his serpentine flexibility, very nice. Love the expression and angle as well. Very nice job, dude <3

Love the way you captured his serpentine flexibility, very nice. Love the expression and angle as well. Very nice job, dude <3

You're slipping, Chaotic. You're not staying in character all the time anymore...

(edited)

You're slipping, Chaotic. You're not staying in character all the time anymore...

If I did, Omnipony would get mad :P If you haven't noticed, it's technically 'illegal' to be in character outside the roleplay boards and ask me topics. So I am now myself, but sometimes word things or speak in a way that is reminiscent of what Discord might say. Like using the term 'my dear' quite often, among other things. Nothing wrong with that <3

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Thank goodness for the pen tool, would've been difficult to capture a pen stroke on computer without it.

It's really awesome, but you might want to shade the tail differently or something, it's hard to tell that it's in the background.

What do you mean it's hard to tell? Can't see what you're talking about

Shouldn't his teeth be dirty? Anyway... Very nice! You did a great job!

I looked it up, and don't see any coloring for his teeth unless you're talking about his overbite, I guess I could'v made that one a bit more colorful.
  • Brohoof 1