Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions I Need MLP Version of Uzi from Glitch Production's Murder Drones

Uzi

Really Was Wondering if somepony could make Various Uzi Poses and expressions in Pony Creator on DeviantArt? Because I need someone who does it for free to make her, WITHOUT BACKGROUND.

This is what she looks like in Murder Drones

yEs, she is wearing fur top boots and purple dark purple striped socks. and she has a  railgun, but do not include it please

UziMurderDrones.png

As a side note, I never seen this before but digging into it it looks pretty rad.

Anyway, think you can be a little more specific cause your phrasing is a bit confusing. Are you wanting a human or pony version of this? by "pony creator" do you just mean that sort of vector style?

PhantomThorns  Yes, I want pony version. Secondly, Vector style 2d, most likely meaning several poses with different facial expressions. Think of yugibrony or sawtooth waves, they have an oc based on them IRL and they have various sprite poses of their oc or character. And I want to hop in on that band wagon. And I remember an old forum post that was archived post was by an artist stating that they make mlp personas for free using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and i was wanting them to make various 2d renders of Uzi {As a pony] so I could have my own Avatar. Cuz gacha online rp on Roblox is not helping me much.

Hmm, and I assume shes still going to be a robot. Just as a heads up its a fair bit harder to make a bunch of poses and facial expressions outside a pony creator which arnt going to be robust enough to give you much close to what your after with this, so an artist is going to have to make em each separately which could be tricky to find one willing to do a whole ton for free. I find this interesting so might try like a few, not sure quite how many your hoping for.

• 2 years later...
On 12/24/2021 at 11:57 AM, Uzi said:

Really Was Wondering if somepony could make Various Uzi Poses and expressions in Pony Creator on DeviantArt? Because I need someone who does it for free to make her, WITHOUT BACKGROUND.

This is what she looks like in Murder Drones

yEs, she is wearing fur top boots and purple dark purple striped socks. and she has a  railgun, but do not include it please

UziMurderDrones.png

I actually do have an Uzi custom in Pony Town and I do know where you can find a tutorial on YouTube for this particular custom as well 

IMG_6001.png