Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Remaking an MLP religion like Celestianism from the ground up part 1

Reiki Knight 13

Okay, to remake an MLP religion  like Celestianism the first question I think I would like to ask since my overall goal is to rebuild the mlp religion under a reworked concept do you think I should just drop the original religious name of Celestianism to come up with a new name entirely or no just keep the old name?

(edited)

I would go with a name that doesn't directly link to MLP to avoid potential legal trouble with (((Hasbro))) and also make it more accessible to outsiders for whom the concept of adult people watching colourful magic ponies would feel very alien at first.

Celestianism sounds fine to me. Maybe we could shorten it to Celestism?

Edited by Kosmostiraedan

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kosmostiraedan said:

I would go with a name that doesn't directly link to MLP to avoid potential legal trouble with (((Hasbro))) and also make it more accessible to outsiders for whom the concept of adult people watching colourful magic ponies would feel very alien at first.

Celestianism sounds fine to me. Maybe we could shorten it to Celestism?

If we were going to do that then we'd have to do a completely public domain and generic concept. In other words no Twilight, Celestia etc but you could use unicorn, pegasi or even alicorn since those terms are not owned.

In other words it could no longer be an MLP religion but one of unicorns or friendship etc.

Edited by shadowmoon Dancer

I meant the name. I mean if Hasbro would wanna take us down they (likely?) could anyways, but we won't have to provoke them. Also, having a generic appearance would make it easier to get new members in so we can tell them the deep pony stuff later.

• 1 month later...

7.JPG.bedc73fc02b086cc2309b5c2072fdece.JPG

They can't take it down, because they are part of Celestianism without realising it for themselves. Who do you think initiated the whole concept from the very beginning? Never mind, no pony would ever believe it.