Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Jurassic World: Dominion (Spoiler Alert!)

Paleopony

I never liked the idea of fiction mixed with reality. And dinosaurs are not real to begin with, so I never liked the concept either.

"Dinosaurs lived during most of the Mesozoic era, a geological age that lasted from 252 million to "66" million years ago. The Mesozoic era includes the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods."

Do you see that "66" there? It means something. It is like when they tell you the earth orbits around the sun at 66,000 miles per hour. Or that the earth tilts at 66.6 horizontal degrees. Or that the artic circle is at latitude 66.6 north. It is their little joke to tell you your perception of reality is false. So, just look up for those sixty sixes. Because it is the hint of this deception most people have come to believe.
These free masons are such pranksters. But, no. I just hate dinosaurs as much heliocentrism and the big bang theory. When the fixed plane of this enclosed creation we exist within is a very recent. Around 10.000 years old?

It may be a fun movie, still. Or not. So, yeah. Feel free to enjoy it. Paleopony.

1 hour ago, Paleopony said:

Has anyone seen Jurassic World: Dominion yet? What are your thoughts on it? I haven’t seen it yet but I’m excited to see another Jurassic Park movie!

I loved Jurassic World : Dominion and I thought it was a perfect way to end the era of Jurassic.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I loved Jurassic World : Dominion and I thought it was a perfect way to end the era of Jurassic.

Same.

The newer movies have had their issues, true. But they've still been much more faithful and watchable (:proud:) than, e.g., the Star Wars Sequels (:Cozy:).

Edited by Even Evil Has Standards
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Jurassic World: Dominion (Spoiler Alert!)

Hey there! I added a little "spoiler alert" warning in the title so that way it helps people who haven't seen the movie try to avoid any potential spoilers.

I haven't seen Jurassic World Dominion yet...but I plan to see it sometime very soon. 

I haven't seen Jurassic World Dominion yet, but I have had people tell me it has the most non-sensical plot yet of any Jurassic Park movie. Does anypony else think that's true?