Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the unreformed villains were to have invaded and conquered Equestria Girls's Human world, what regions on that world would each villain have rule over?

Jerry246

Unreformed villains as in King Sombra, Chrysalis, Storm King, Cozy glow and Tirek. Grogar would be included. The REAL grogar, that is.

The situation here is that they use their magic to absolutely crush the weapons of the Humans, including rendering nuclear weapons useless. How they retained their magic being because upon learning of the Magic Mirror, they created their own and much larger portals to the human world that elliminates the issues of the magic mirror such as stripping one of their magic and said mirror being too small and being open for a certain amount of time before lapsing into periods of inactivity. Why they would invade the Human world? Because they're much easier to conquer than equestrians because the humans have no magic to fight back.

With that victory out of the way, what regions in the Human world would each villain claim and rule over? How would they divide the world up for themselves?

I'm asking this question because I saw This scenario on Deviantart

d8eg6bi-75d0634f-fce0-467b-ae35-efc73974

The reason why I think they'll build their own portals is because they'll be interested in conquering another dimension when they learn of it's existence, but they will recognize the issues after doing tests with that mirror which would drive them to construct their own versions of it that elliminate the problems of the original mirror. Possibly also makignt hem open up to multiple locations instead of One once they get a hold of a map of the human world.

Edited by Jerry246

• The title was changed to If the unreformed villains were to have invaded and conquered Equestria Girls's Human world, what regions on that world would each villain have rule over?