Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If any of the Villains from Equestria were to invade the Human World, could you at all see them do this?

Jerry246

Either killing or torturing the human counterparts of Alicorn sisters (Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna) and for Sombra and Chrysalis's case, the human counterparts of the Royal Family of the Crystal Empire (Principal Cadence, Alumnus Shining Armor and Flurry Heart) because of course they're evil enough to kill a defensless human infant onscreen.

The reasons here being that the difference here is that have absolutely no magic to defend themselves, making them potential punching bags for these villains who would sadistically torment them as a way of venting their rage and hatred towards their Equestrian counterparts on them as well as the satisfaction of seeing the object of their hatred destroyed in the form of the death or suffering of their human counterpart. Acting out a revenge fantasy so to speak.

If I were a villain invading that world and saw the defenseless and weak human counterpart of a ruler that hold a great amount of hatred towards, of course i'd capture and torture them to death. The fact that they have no magic makes the torment much more satisfying.

As for the human counterparts, i cannot fathom the immense amount of physical and mental suffering of being a villain's personal stress toy, especially when they do the same to loved ones.

They definitely would, most likely. I imagine that Sombra would raise his army of people to conquer the power structure of the world - they wouldn't have the magic to resist his armies, for one. Sombra would rule with absolute power over the human world.

6 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

They definitely would, most likely. I imagine that Sombra would raise his army of people to conquer the power structure of the world - they wouldn't have the magic to resist his armies, for one. Sombra would rule with absolute power over the human world.

So i guess he would find the human counterparts of his most hated adversaries and use them as a sort of punching bag/stress toy that he can use to act out his revenge fantasies on i suppose. Particularly the principals of the two schools.

• Brohoof 1