Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BABSCon 2023 COVID Policy

user unknown

I'm honestly curious given at these conventions do they still have the COVID restrictions: Mask, distancing, max vax requirements etc?

Not attempting to debating any of those mind you I just know it's been relaxing a bit in general here or there but not everywhere so this is just idol curiosity for anyone whose been at these recently.

On 2023-03-31 at 7:21 PM, Star heart 777 said:

I'm honestly curious given at these conventions do they still have the COVID restrictions: Mask, distancing, max vax requirements etc?

Their policy is updated vaccinations, and masking on the con floor. Distancing can be difficult due to how everything is laid out. 

(edited)

Let me rephrase my question here so it is a bit clearer. Alot of places on the online portion will have COVID policies of mask or vax BUT it is a general thing and or location dependent not 100% across-the-board so to speak.

Let me give an example so you can understand me better. 

Take a big company like Walmart, quick trip target etc. You might see on their website we have "xyz COVID mask/vax" policies so...

BUUUUT, you go to one area that is more laxed in regards to such things and those particular stores will not care if you're not wearing a mask or if you or haven't gotten a vax where as other areas a bit more strict will indeed enforce such rules.

So that's what I'm asking if it is more location dependent or is it 100% policy across the board at all locations no matter where this event is held? 

Edited by Star heart 777
Typo