Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BABSCON 2023 GOES YAKKITY-YAK WITH KATRINA SALISBURY

Jeric

Here is a message from the con that is most certainly happening and most certainly going to be great! 

A4AB7E00-A392-4ABE-A7C4-835F7972F088.png

We’re going to start our Guest of Honor announcements for BABSCon 2023 in the best way with best yak, Yona. Making her first-ever appearance at BABSCon, it’s Katrina Salisbury!

In addition to voicing the most excitable of the Student Six on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Katrina has used her considerable talents for characters including Nico Niyama on Kiznaiver, Inmate 43B on Tooth and Tail, and Angela on Tobot. Give her a follow on Twitter and Instagram.

So register now and book your room to come see Katrina and our upcoming Guests of Honor as we indulge in some nostalgia this April 7–9 at BABSCon 2023. 

@Ashen Pathfinder @Troblems you two ready to get yelled at in the most adorable way possible? Yaks are best at yelling!

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Can I get autographs mailed? I won't be able to go.

Stay tuned. There will be an announcement how users can pay for autographs and I’ll get them done. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Jeric said:

Stay tuned. There will be an announcement how users can pay for autographs and I’ll get them done. 

What for realzzzz?I’m definitely keeping a tap on this, you better hold your words on this jeric, or else :umad:

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured