Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria vs The Rumbling

TheUnknownPhantom5

Okay so many times people have told me that if The Rumbling came to Equestria it could be easily stopped. Well I highly disagree with that, and I have many reasons why.

First to all of you who are going to say Discord would stop it. Do you remeber all the other times Equestria was in danger, and Discord did nothing because he wanted Twilight, and her friends to figure it out themselves, or how many times he put Equestria in danger just to prove something to Twilight. Who's to say he wouldn't do the same thing here? Heck Discord would probably be the one to bring the Rumbling to Equestria since he can open portals to other diemensions.

My next point is the sheer number of Wall Titans there are. It was stated that there were tens of millions of Colossal Titans in the Rumbling, but some research shows that it's more likely that is around five hundered seventy three to five hundered nintey thousand of these things. That's still alot.

Equestria does not have the weponry to face of against Titans. The wonderbolts can't do anything, and laser from Unicorns would be mostly infective. Sure Twilight, Starlight, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and perhaps Rarity, and Shinning Armor might cause some damange to The Rumbling, but it won't be enough.

No one in Equestria knows how to kill a Titan. Remember killing a Titan involes cutting or blowing up the nape of the neck. No one in Equestria has seen a Titan before, and even if they did figure out they had to go for the nape there would already be alot of damage done to Equestria before they do.

The Wall Titans are boiling hot. Anything near them almost instantly burst into flames. Anyone who didn't get crushed by the Titans feet were burned alive by their hot steam.

I don't care what you say there is no way that rainbow magic from the Elements of Harmony is taking out all those Titans, it will take out a good chunk, but the Mane Six will then look at see even more Titans coming.

Bottom line is even if the Mane Six could stop the Rumbling it will Not be easy, and most of Equestria is going to be destroyed before the Rumbling is stopped.