Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Rumbling in Equestria what path would Eren Take?

TheUnknownPhantom5

The idea of the Rumbling in Equestria has always fasicanted me because I've wondered how Equestria would fair against, and while I do believe they could stop it I also belive there would be a significatent amount of damge done to Equestria. However this has now made me wonder what path would Eren take if he wanted to do the most damage.

rumblingequestria.jpg.1dde3758c8b61c853713bcf36ac39f8c.jpg

So of course here is the Rumbling

And here is a map of Equestria

MapofEquestria.thumb.jpg.4e44de86eadbe2a482d6b1aa48df3087.jpg      

So I've thought of 3 starting points for The Rumbling, and those are East at Manehaten, North and make it's way from down from The Crystal Empire, or from the bottom of the map and work it's way up. So if Eren wanted to do the most destruction to Equestria then where should The Rumbling start?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is that the official map of Equestria? Damn... I would really like to go live there, and become. I don't know... a tree? I feel like a tree in real life, and it is actually nice. It can be beautiful. Sometimes at night, when there is no one else around. I go to the balcony and watch the leaves swaying gently under the breeze. And I imagine that she is there. I kid you not. There were these times I walked on the streets looking for her. And the closest approxiamte to her graceful beauty were the very trees. Especially, the jacaranda tree. There is one I can see from my window. It is flowering violet at it looks beautiful.

Speaking of mass destruction! I think the rumbling should start from the Kingdom of Yakyakistan. Those savages need to die. Especially Yona. Then the hippogriffs. Wherever the hell they are. They need to go. Like, what is this gryphon knock-off? Really, you cannot have the best of two world. And finally, yes. Dragons! Just because it would be really epic to see a battle between titanic ponies and dragons.

Also, violence makes me feel sick and confused. So, scrap all that. My dream is that the different races can co-exist in relative peace. So, I can watch over the land in the form of a tree. I only hope beavers aren't a thing in Equestria. Or termites, or fungus. Oh, no... Fluttershy. You have to protect her.

Edited by They call me Loyalty