Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you live in Equestria?

Iam

Poll  

64 users have voted

1. 1. Would you leave this world and go to live in Equestria?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Definitely would, I would like to bring my best online friends, and my family. If we could turn into ponies that would be even greater. Even if it was a one way trip and it was only just me? Honestly, I would be quite tempted. 

• Brohoof 1

I’ve given some thought about living in other fictional worlds, including Equestria. As long as there isn’t an ongoing threat, I’d be open to it. Seems pretty safe as of the finale for now.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Yoshi89 said:

I’ve given some thought about living in other fictional worlds, including Equestria. As long as there isn’t an ongoing threat, I’d be open to it. Seems pretty safe as of the finale for now.

Take me with you!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

In a heartbeat! Pokémon is my first choice for fictional world I’d want to live in but My Little Pony is a very close second. Mlp is such a comfort/escapist world and series for me. I’d love to live there with magic and friends where everything is happy and peaceful for the most part. Sure there are some times when the world get taken over by a big bad but it doesn’t last long because the mane six always fix things. As long as I stayed out of the way of all that, it would pass quickly and things would return to being bright, happy, and peaceful again.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

For sure! I'd leave real-life Earth in a heartbeat! I wouldn't even think twice about forsaking this corrupted world. All people here, with the exception of my mother, mean nothing to me.

• Brohoof 3

If I could just leave and go to Equestria, I'd be already packing my bags! Of course, I'd want to be a pony and not a human lol

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

No because there is no internet, no videogames and would have to do a phisical work to survive

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

7 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

No because there is no internet, no videogames and would have to do a phisical work to survive

Sure. 

But just imagine it for a moment :proud:

On 2021-07-20 at 3:40 PM, Props Valroa said:

Take me with you!

Yo same here brother. B)

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Sure. 

But just imagine it for a moment :proud:

If I have to live serving Princess Celestia like a servant or a guard maybe, or If I take the body of Fancy Pants to have Fleur de lis as wife sure!

• Excited 1

1 minute ago, Princess Celestia said:

14.JPG.b8c6873c7aa31208221bc985a9a54ca4.JPG

I would probably recommend watching the famous tv show about Friendship Is Magic.

^_^

I know that silly. I meant as of this very moment.

12 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

^_^

I know that silly. I meant as of this very moment.

7.JPG.0d53c395304ed2eef4ff9cdac8f534de.JPG

Right now I'm fooling around on a forum page, luckily it's reachable by magic. But otherwise, it is soon time to hit the hay. A new day full of missions is approaching.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Princess Celestia said:

7.JPG.0d53c395304ed2eef4ff9cdac8f534de.JPG

Right now I'm fooling around on a forum page, luckily it's reachable by magic. But otherwise, it is soon time to hit the hay. A new day full of missions is approaching.

Slipstream: ooooooo, missions. Good luck! (secretly wishes he could go on missions too)

• Brohoof 1

Live in a world where the leaders care about you, the tax system seems fair, life is simple but no signs of prejudice or hatred as was in when life was such for humanity. 

I would and I believe their lack of tech isn't because they couldn't make it but because their magic makes it obsolete. 

For example they don't need refrigerators because they can magically protect the food and keep it from decay.

In other words they are not a race of primitives rather they use alternative means to do what technology does for us. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Live in a world where the leaders care about you, the tax system seems fair, life is simple but no signs of prejudice or hatred as was in when life was such for humanity. 

I would and I believe their lack of tech isn't because they couldn't make it but because their magic makes it obsolete. 

For example they don't need refrigerators because they can magically protect the food and keep it from decay.

In other words they are not a race of primitives rather they use alternative means to do what technology does for us. 

They are also what we idolize here on the forums so there's that.

2 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

They are also what we idolize here on the forums so there's that.

You saying there doesn't need to be a reason for the desire to live there?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

You saying there doesn't need to be a reason for the desire to live there?

No, by all means, I want to go there myself, in my opinion, it's better than here. So yeah I fully support you and your desirses. :squee:

I feel like I've answered this before. I don't know how well I would really handle G4 Equestria because despite seeming like a pretty utopian place (minus all the trouble the Mane 6 get into) there's a huge technology gap vs modern day. You'd be going back to like early 20th or late 19th century technology wise, that's gonna be a big shock.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I feel like I've answered this before. I don't know how well I would really handle G4 Equestria because despite seeming like a pretty utopian place (minus all the trouble the Mane 6 get into) there's a huge technology gap vs modern day. You'd be going back to like early 20th or late 19th century technology wise, that's gonna be a big shock.

Eh, I agree, but at the same time, I'd probably just be able to go with it. I mean, who needs cell phones when you have magic and adventures?

G5 fans don't answer that question.

• Brohoof 1