Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question of the day: If you could live anywhere where would it be?

DiscordPerson

gimme an E

"E"

gimme a Q

"Q"

gimme a U

"U"

best without the B?

"EST"

rearrange air!

"IAR"

What does it spell

E.Q.U.E.S.T.R.I.A :3

if we're talking IRL, then the best place in the world is a Caribbean island in the Winter months, then North Yorkshire in England for Spring through Autumn 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Melbourne maybe? Or Brisbane? I've never been, but I definitely wouldn't mind living in Australia. Toronto is an interesting option too, I've only ever seen it from a distance and haven't actually visited the city. Would be close-ish to Ohio with a pretty similar climate.

The DMV area is an option as well but idk. D.C's Metro system is nice (relative to almost every other American city's public transit) and there's always stuff going on. Plus you're so close to other big cities like Baltimore and Philly. The traffic really is next level horrendous though. And the whole area can be very hit or miss, there's some pretty bad areas.

I really think I would pick Melbourne or Brisbane though. New country, new climate and hemisphere, new people, would be really interesting!

Somewhere like Canada maybe, that way I can get my operation, otherwise maybe somewhere in Europe like Sweden or Norway.

Southeast Canada. If I felt like the USA was guaranteed to remain a peaceful, stable, free country for the rest of my life, then I'd probably say Maine, but I'm very concerned. :worry: Canada, it is!

• Brohoof 1

Assuming family, ties with friends, etc are not a factor - I would probably live in a Southern state like Arkansas or West Virginia. The Northeast has too many things I don't like. The Northeast is beautiful to visit in the Summer and visit the various state parks, Upstate NY is beautiful and I have lived there for the past 13 years, but if my family didn't live here - I would have no reason to be here. Would want to move somewhere to where I am able to get more hours of sunlight and hotter weather. In the Northeast, it being dark half the year practically really does a number on the mood and I don't like that at all. 

• 4 weeks later...