Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Delzepp

• 1 month later...

(OP from merged topic)

"Gee, I'd really like to be a space marine."

... but it's not possible!

In all the characters, roles and situations that are presented in fiction (books/movies/shows) are there any that you think would be a better match for you than what this universe can give you? Or are you happy with yourself in the current universe? That is good too!

I'm reading the manga Claymore right now. The characters, nicknamed 'claymores' are people made into half-monster so they can keep up with the monsters and slay them. This makes them more powerful than regular humans which also means they only need to eat every few weeks and can heal without help. They are pretty much completely self-sufficient and are given assignments by their organisation. Sword-fighting is not feasible in a world with guns, so, even though it's a painful profession, I think that would be the best suit for me.

Your turn img-1286988-1-happy.png I gave this a movies/TV tag because there is no option for 'all'.

Edited by Hat988

Part of me wants to go to Equestria, part of me wants to be a jedi, part of me wants to be a pokemon master, and part of me just knows that I'd never be able to deal with any of those things realistically.

I feel like the last part of me is right :P, as cool as it'd be to go to a new universe, I don't think I could handle alot of it, since I'd be alot less comfortable then i am now.

Its cool to think about though :P.

Where I'd fit or where I'd want to go? Honestly, Equestria wouldn't be terrible but I think living in the universe of Firefly/Serenity would be awesome.

Part of me wants to say LittleBIGPlanet so I can go nuts in Create Mode, but being that small would be frightening. Obviously, Equestria wouldn't be a bad choice, but I would miss my hands. 

Honestly, living in the world of Star Wars would probably fit me best. I would love to be a diplomat on Coruscant or be a famous galactic photographer. 

Either Jersey City in Megas XLR or Santa Destroy in the No More Heroes universe. I mean, who wouldn't want their own giant robot car, beam katana, or live in an economy where you get $1000 for every piece of trash you pick up?

Edited by Megas75

The two worlds I've thought about being in the most are Equestria and the Harry Potter universe. However, out of the two, I'd much rather be in Equestria.

However, I do not wish I'd been born in either of those places instead of here. This is due to the fact that where I am does not determine who I am. Of course, it has a huge impact: our environment definitely affects who we are, because we live in it all the time as we grow and develop. However, it does not have to determine who we are, unless we allow it to.

Take King Sombra, for example. He lived in Equestria, but that didn't stop him from choosing hatred over love. 

In the Harry Potter universe, Voldemort chose to be evil instead of hanging out in Hogwarts and doing awesome stuff. 

The earth we live on has seen both Hitler and Mother Theresa. These facts prove that, in the end, we choose who we are. We have control over our thoughts and actions. The only exceptions are people who have mental disabilities that make it impossible for them to do so. 

Therefore, living anywhere other than here would not necessarily make me more or less happy than I am now. In fact, I don't want to be anywhere other than here right now, because here I have my friends and family who I love so much. We can only find peace from within. We can choose to live our lives with joy, cherishing love and peace, just as Princess Celestia and most of the other inhabitants of Equestria do. Or, we can choose to live our lives in fear, hating others and turning to violence, just as King Sombra did. Where we are, in the end, does not determine the path we choose to set ourselves on. 

"The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart." ---Buddha 

Edited by SCS

It would be awesome to be placed within the Nanosuit, gunning down anypony that I see unworthy with Light Machine Guns, the Hunter's Bow and tossing trash cans at enemies at ease. laugh.png

Though living at Equestria would be nice and more peaceful.. :blush:

I would fit almost perfectly into the Star Trek universe. It just sort of seems like the thing i'd be happy doing, with all the computers and such, TNG era of course. Also holodecks and replicators. Captain Proton here i come!

Though Equestria is a much used option (I would love to go there too don't get me wrong :P) I'd prefer to go to the Forgotten Realms. Anyone familiar with it? It's my favorite rp world and I have various characters in it too. 

Equestria! then i would go to twilight and get her to learn a spell that would turn me into a pony!!! more specifically my OC!

It would be so awesome! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

If it were real life i would say... uhhh... Beside ACRacebest 

;D

Equestria, of course. I really want to meet all of the ponies there and give them all a hug.

A place of paradise, equestria would be.

I agree.Id love to meet the ponies!smile.png It would be an awesome experience. But i would have to have some way of coming back to at least visit my family.Even though my family doesn't like that I watch My Little Pony.laugh.png

I would much rather be in Florida right now... Arylett's house, to be most specific. :3

Yesh, that would most certainly be the byesht ever. :3

• Brohoof 1

Equestria, Azeroth, wherever Fullmetal Alchemist takes place (It would be soooo cool to study alchemy!) And from real places I would go to the mooooooooon beeeeeeyetch!

Not in Nebraska right now! The weather is so dumb! It jus snowed to day and it's already gone in the same day. I'd wanna be on my own island. Also Fluttershy is there to keep me company. :3

Fictional-wise, I want to visit the Pokemon World (Japan for that matter!) and train myself to become a Pokemon master, as well as become a grass-type gym leader. There's no other place I would rather be (well, I also want to go to Equestria, but that's a whole other story xD) than...there. 

• 8 months later...

My mind keeps yelling Equestria! but my heart knows that there are other places I could be...

I would go see my great grandmother, I miss her a great deal and I know she well pass soon.... and I would love to spend everyday with her in tell that day comes..

I would go see my big sister, have not seen or spoken to 7 years now. She was my best friend for many years and I miss her a great deal..