Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Delzepp

An alternate universe of where I’m a successful wealthy goth business woman and married would be nice. 

As far as fictional universes go I’d obviously pick Yugioh. However as badly as I want to say the og Yugioh Universe time period  because of Kaiba, Joey, and Yami. I’d either go with GX or 5DS. With GX I think it would be cool to grow up and go to duel academy. I’d 100% end up in the slifer dorm lol but as Jaden said red is a sweet color. I’d 1000% get along well with Jaden. I’d have a love hate relationship with Chazz. I love him but that mouth of his. We would fight lol. Yeah there’s a lot of characters I’d get along well with. Also the series needs some more decent female duelists. Alexis shouldn’t be carrying the entire girls dorm on her shoulders like that. Given that time period I would own. I mean Kaiba set up Duel academy and occasionally appears so I’d get to see him some lol.

5DS I would love due to the duel runners. It would be so cool to own one of those.I like the synchro summoning mechanic.  I really like Yusei and I’d get along well with him and Akiza. I love Jack Atlas so existing in the same world as him would be great. That man is such a character. 

Out of the two I’m leaning more toward GX because of the Duel Academy experience.

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

Honestly let’s go with the Pokémon universe. Equestria would be cool but being the only human wouldn’t. Same with Posada’s Hippogriffia. Utopian but being the only human would be weird. Pokémon universe has magical creatures, humans, and seems relatively safe overall. 

The post part 6 JoJo universe might also be an option but only if I were to get a stand. Otherwise it would be damn near the same as real life.

• Brohoof 1

At Arrowhead Stadium next Monday as the Kansas City Chiefs:mlp_yeehaa: host the Philadelphia Eagles:mlp_gag: in a Super Bowl rematch.  Chiefs fans have ways to get their groove on:arethosehands:  

On 2023-11-11 at 9:20 AM, Clawdeen said:

An alternate universe of where I’m a successful wealthy goth business woman and married would be nice. 

As far as fictional universes go I’d obviously pick Yugioh. However as badly as I want to say the og Yugioh Universe time period  because of Kaiba, Joey, and Yami. I’d either go with GX or 5DS. With GX I think it would be cool to grow up and go to duel academy. I’d 100% end up in the slifer dorm lol but as Jaden said red is a sweet color. I’d 1000% get along well with Jaden. I’d have a love hate relationship with Chazz. I love him but that mouth of his. We would fight lol. Yeah there’s a lot of characters I’d get along well with. Also the series needs some more decent female duelists. Alexis shouldn’t be carrying the entire girls dorm on her shoulders like that. Given that time period I would own. I mean Kaiba set up Duel academy and occasionally appears so I’d get to see him some lol.

5DS I would love due to the duel runners. It would be so cool to own one of those.I like the synchro summoning mechanic.  I really like Yusei and I’d get along well with him and Akiza. I love Jack Atlas so existing in the same world as him would be great. That man is such a character. 

Out of the two I’m leaning more toward GX because of the Duel Academy experience.

You got me thinking what the 2 of us should do:  who in our minds would suit as a better owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers?  

Seto Kaiba or Zaheer (evil airbender from The Legend of Korra).  

Wow, considering even fictional places are acceptable, I daresay it wouldn’t be on planet earth. Maybe I’d go to Tatooine and work on my suntan, or maybe take in the arts on Coruscant, or how about a camping trip to Endor? Probably one of these. I usually pick one of the Disney parks as my favorite places but if I’m going to do that I’d go to my own Imagineered parks which, all modesty aside, are quite a lot better than the real ones.

• Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...